Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hot or not rating accurate?

Raven80

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very accurate, because the people that do the voting need to have the appropriate judging credentials to be able to vote on that site. So at the end, what you do get are the industries top experts all gathered in one place ready to give their expert opinion. I've even heard some stories that some guys took the risk and put their pictures up and they were given scores of 5 and below, last I heard, those guys to this day, have not dated. So in my opinion, don't take that chance, because if you turn out ugly, then the whole internet will know.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need people on internet to tell you if you are hot or not on some half ass BS site, then you have serious confidence issues that you need to work on.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not accurate at all, for a variety of reasons.

I think Raven80 was joking...

And ignore people saying things like "who cares?" Looks matter, you should take pride in your appearance. You should improve it as much as possible, though you shouldn't let it hold you back if you are unattractive.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
its ridiculous how inaccurate it is. im gonna say this again. its ridiculous how inaccurate it is.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, not accurate. I believe it used to be, until they implemented the "Rate people if you want to be rated" concept.
And since most of the time I have better things to do I just hit "5" on everything without looking in order to finish the task in less time. I believe most people do the same. (but a better person would click 10 I suppose)

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need people on internet to tell you if you are hot or not on some half ass BS site, then you have serious confidence issues that you need to work on.
Nope, if you can even imagine him doing that you have serious confidence issues. Hotornot used to be an easy way to select your best picture in a collection. I actually learned about the site's existance from DeAngelo. But since they ruined it I have to do it the old-fascioned way now - thinking about it myself and asking female friends.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem here is that Hot or Not demands us to judge a person with very little knowledge of this person. Take the link for example. Based on looks alone this guy needs help, but because his horse baring it creates the illusion of a caring sensitive man thus more points.

Same with women, the more flesh they present, the more point they seem to get. Seen some avg looking girls, but in bikinis are scoring 9s.

Once you understand how shallow the point system is, your understand it's limits.