Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Panther_Orb

Reaction score
How to deal with a popular girl?
(who has a thing for me and the feeling is mutual).

Almost everybody (new guys at her work) want to flirt with her, or date (and she knows it). Including better looking and richer guys.

My prob is with the alpha male dudes out of those.

I am not as Alpha as them (at least not for now).

When I am with her (physical touch, fondling and all) I feel alpha and confidence. But not among more (naturally I guess) alpha people.

Any suggestions?

I have some in my head, but I don't want this ever be a prob for me again. I must be alpha enough, in a natural way. Don't you think?

For alphas out there: How would you act in this situation?

She is playing games btw.

She's taking advantage of these new alpha guys and the attention they're giving her. And her target here is me.

How would you personally react in such situation?

Thank you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Almost everybody (new guys at her work) want to flirt with her, or date (and she knows it). Including better looking and richer guys.

When I am with her (physical touch, fondling and all) I feel alpha and confidence. But not among more (naturally I guess) alpha people.

Any suggestions?

I have some in my head, but I don't want this ever be a prob for me again. I must be alpha enough, in a natural way. Don't you think?

She's taking advantage of these new alpha guys and the attention they're giving her. And her target here is me.

Thank you.
She has to come to you. Don't be part of a group gassing her head up . So other males are touching up on her ?

It's just not a good situation unless she's coming to you and not really worry about the rest .

If she's being thirsty for everyone attention then ignore her . That'll set you apart.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
If you are her target ask her out. Then escalate. She either will or she won't. There is your answer. If she will great. If not waste no more time on her. It's really easy.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Prepare for the end.

I would say just win the cerebral seduction and emotional bonding Game, but she sounds like an AW.
Or a cheater in her beginning stages…
Which is what Attention whoring eventually leads to when she gets bored…

Last edited:

Panther_Orb

Reaction score
Don't be part of a group gassing her head up.
I never was. Just when she does that, I act strangely without noticing in the beginning.

Sure her and other workmates do notice though. I tend to comeup with **** for getting attention to myself.

So, other males are touching up on her ?
Not touching. Just flirting.

They don't have the guts to take her right there and then, and go physical with her. Or they might not even believe it's possible this fast.

It's just not a good unless she's coming to you and not really worry about the rest.
I know. But how?! Any effective ideas?

If she's being thirsty for everyone attention then ignore her. That'll set you apart.
No. She might like some little attention, just like most girls. Though, she mostly does that to test me and/or get to me.

I know how she acts. She exaggerates it only when I'm around.

Last time she did that, she came back to me later buying me something I wanted.

As if to say: "I know what I did"... and "don't be mad". As if I were a baby. I don't like that.

But I'm afraid one of these times, a real, alpha might steal her.

Panther_Orb

Reaction score
Also, does the fact that I deliberately hit a few very 'deep connection points', before going physical the first time with her mean anything?

I made her tell me almost all of her life story, through carefully crafted questions... including stuff she doesn't trust anyone with.

Though she was the one who came to me/approached me first that day, after a dose of "ignore/avoid" treatment by me, running for 6 days.

Also, she's always nervous when she looks at me or I talk to her. Unlike with others. And she likes me touching her.. etc.

Any possibility I'm not merely an AW victim afterall? And despite all of this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I made her tell me almost all of her life story, through carefully crafted questions... including stuff she doesn't trust anyone with.

Though she was the one who came to me/approached me first that day, after a dose of "ignore/avoid" treatment by me, running for 6 days.
Women love to talk about themselves.

You weren’t giving her any attention, so she got aggressive and initiated …

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop whacking off to this girl. Get a harem and play the game back or go NC. You’re gonna start acting needy if you keep doing **** like posting about how to get her attention.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you worrying about being part of a crowd of guys Trying to get this females attention?

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
No. She might like some little attention, just like most girls.
I'm sure she does. But do you know what women like MORE THAN attention?.....

CHEMISTRY. PASSION. ELECTRICITY. A "SPARK".

They'll THROW AWAY some chump they toy with to get an ego boost out of IN A HEART BEAT for a MAN who makes her feel passion,desirable,and wanted....who makes her light up like a Christmas tree on the inside.

You try to "spark" any attraction in her whenever she comes around,or do you stand in line with all the other guys,waiting for your turn to boost her ego?

Also, does the fact that I deliberately hit a few very 'deep connection points', before going physical the first time with her mean anything?
Nope.....not a damn thing. You being able to get her to open MEANS NOTHING. In fact,it may work against you. Look....

She wants A MAN.....NOT a therapist. You trying to have "deep" conversations with her will likely get you friendzoned. You know those "alphas" you said you were worried who might steal her? Well don't be surprised if during one of your "deep" talks with her,she mentions how hurt or confused she is by some guy SHE JUST RECENTLY started seeing.

Cause if you think she's just gonna be celibate and be alone until you work up the courage to make a move,you're gonna be in for one heck of a shock.

You say that like it's a GOOD thing. Was she on a couch,laying down on her back,looking up at the ceiling as she recited her life story to you,as you sat in a chair next to her,legs crossed,with a pen and clipboard in hand asking her questions? Cause that's how it's coming off. Dude listen......Dustmuffin was 100% RIGHT.....

ASK HER OUT. NOTHING YOU SAID HERE MEANS ANYTHING.....unless you ASK HER OUT.

I don't care
how much she "opens up" to you...
how much you two talk
how much of her life story she shares
how much she seeks you out
how she touches you
or how many deep connections you two have........

NONE OF THAT MEANS SH1T.....................until you ASK HER OUT.

Unless and until that happens,you are 100% GUARANTEED to be friendzoned. There's no other option but that.

But I'm afraid one of these times, a real, alpha might steal her.
Well? What is she supposed to do.....sit around and wait for you to make a move?

It's not her problem if you won't MAN UP and go for what you want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you eorrworr about being part of a crowd of guys Trying to get this females attention?
Agree with this. In the end, you will be part of a crowd. But in the meantime, if you really want to get your part of this girl:

Isolate, that way you won't have to worry about being AMOGed by the other guys.
Don't get attached. If she's in that high demand, she will get curious about her other options sooner or later.
Don't delay, arrange a "date", or "hangout time", or whatever you kids call it these days. Strike while the iron is hot, or she will likely lose interest. Hesitating is beta.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Wait so do you work at the same place as her? Or does she just tell you about these other alphas at her Work that flirt with her?

Either way you must be completely unphased/indifferent when you see or hear about it.

Like everyone else is saying... just ask her out or I like to say “tell her out”.

Say “Hey I’m grabbing a drink at so and so place around 7 after work Wednesday, come with”

The worst that can happen is she says no or that she can’t because of blah blah blah reason.

If she doesn’t suggest a counteroffer then she most likely didn’t have as much interest in you as you thought and at that point, don’t give her anymore attention because she does not deserve it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's funny in that scenario. That bytch is so THIRSTY for y'all's attention that if she sees you giving alot of attention to another female it's going to burn her up. Try it and see.

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's funny in that scenario. That bytch is so THIRSTY for y'all's attention that if she sees you giving alit of attention to another female it's going to burn her up. Try it and see.
This. Turn them tables bruh. If it’s a girl you already know and have mutual attraction and rapport with, even better.

Preselection is a very powerful thing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Turn them tables bruh. If it’s a girl you already know and have mutual attraction and rapport with, even better.

Preselection is a very powerful thing.
Yeah I've seen this exact same scenario with guys Stumbling over each other to get a cowerkers attention. She'd rotate in and out who was close to her. Then one of the guys she got the most attention from was giving all of his time to a heavy and less attractive lady, it unsettled the attention wh0re and her power stripped and she was not happy her attention was gone.

It boggled my mind at first that a less attr women could make her feel this way. But all the more game aware guys note that it really is about ATTENTION for these hoez.

Attention is your currency, use it sparingly.