“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HOT chick in her 20's

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Hey people,

I have a problem. Where I live there is this hella hot chick that lives across the street from me. She's in her 20's.

My guess is that she's 20 or 21. Well, I see her all the damn time and she is so damn hot. She's in college cuz i see her leave with her backpack all the time. Well I tried to ignore her, but I cant. I just saw her come out with a skirt on. She dropped her keys and totally bent over to pick them up and im like damn! Well to get to the point.

I'm 16 shes in her twenties... She lives with another college roomate. I see a guy come over once and a while and stay the night...

Should I just keep my blinds shut to keep her out of my head, or anyone think I should attempt anything..
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Why you asking for judgement from us? do what YOU feel you should do.
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Yea,

Thats what I though. I only look about 17 so im gonna pass on this one. There's plenty more out there.
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
I say go for it. I can't speak for myself, but my dad tells me all the time about how he used hit on absolutely every girl that crossed his path (starting at about 15). he said that most of the old ones would be like "you don't even have a beard yet," but he'd persevere, and some of em would fall for his devilish ways. some girls don't mind. some girls will still find a young guy cute. my dad says that a lot of what prevents older women from going with younger guys is embarrassment. try and talk to her a couple times, seem mature, and one day ask her to coffee... that'd what I'd do if I could muster up the courage in that situation :(
you have nothing to lose

show everyone here that it can be done
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
Originally posted by dapork
I say go for it. I can't speak for myself, but my dad tells me all the time about how he used hit on absolutely every girl that crossed his path (starting at about 15). he said that most of the old ones would be like "you don't even have a beard yet," but he'd persevere, and some of em would fall for his devilish ways. some girls don't mind. some girls will still find a young guy cute. my dad says that a lot of what prevents older women from going with younger guys is embarrassment. try and talk to her a couple times, seem mature, and one day ask her to coffee... that'd what I'd do if I could muster up the courage in that situation :(
you have nothing to lose

show everyone here that it can be done
i think we should have ur dad instead of u on our board ;)
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
hey guys,

i will keep it in mind but just 2 weeks ago i was an afc. i need to gain some experience before i go for something that large in scale. give me a few months.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
hit the gym, get a tan, take your shirt off and wash your car a lot outside where she can see you.... when she comes outside, say something funny.... "wanna free lesson?" "dont' just stand there, grab a towel"... anything to start the ball rolling

don't mention what grade you are in, or anything to indicate your age...

or you could just not do anything and wonder for the rest of eternity what might have happened.
 
Top