Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot chick has made over 100K selling jars of her farts...WTF?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is some weird ass sh!t...apparently she has to "retire" due to the intestinal distress the food she was eating started causing her to help her produce these farts(eggs and beans mostly).

Apparently she made over 45K in a week doing it...WTF are dudes thinking??

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I thought the times I’ve simped were bad

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing these guys get home from a long day of work turn on TV sit on their couch pull out their fart jar from their fart jar cabinet open it up take a nice pull and say to themselves this is the life then close it back up so they have some for another day

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm guessing these guys get home from a long day of work turn on TV sit on their couch pull out their fart jar from their fart jar cabinet open it up take a nice pull and say to themselves this is the life then close it back up so they have some for another day
LMFAO

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How well would this sell if it were a guy doing it? And why not just label the jars with farts in it without actually farting in it?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,the whole thing is sad and ridiculous but,many questions arise,such as,whats your proof its her doing the farting,is she farting in it all,is it her male friends,why would any bloke want to buy this oh lord so many levels of madness here.its like the old scam back in the day before the internet when someone would advertise used schoolgirls/nurses knickers...of course it was a total scam and they cleaned up from the sad specimens who sent them money and recieved nothing...because,who are you going to complain to ? Are you going to walk into the police station and say "well,its about these schoolgirls knickers I ordered...." Im afraid blokes can be very sad,seedy and tragic

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing the collection apparatus she's using.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some weird ass sh!t...apparently she has to "retire" due to the intestinal distress the food she was eating started causing her to help her produce these farts(eggs and beans mostly).

Apparently she made over 45K in a week doing it...WTF are dudes thinking??

She's obviously not very bright. She stopped selling because she ran out of farts. How would anyone know whose farts she was selling? She could have just gone to a public toilet and got all of the material she needed right there. I don't see anyone going to the police and reporting her for selling fake farts.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously not very bright. She stopped selling because she ran out of farts. How would anyone know whose farts she was selling? She could have just gone to a public toilet and got all of the material she needed right there. I don't see anyone going to the police and reporting her for selling fake farts.
Can you imagine? "I've got the evidence right here. Here officer, smell this."

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who needs a bong when you have a fart jar? I like to come home, take a couple fat hits on the jar and turn on some Grateful Dead. Or maybe some Zappa or Beefheart if I'm in the mood.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Women are elevated to such goddesses that their sh1t does not stink. If farts are selling what do you think would be next? Now were is my puke bag as I want to throw up? In a few years everyone else on here will wind up as incels. Eventually a lowering tide affects everyone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Farrah Abraham has taken Stephanie Matto's idea up a notch....

Who are these simps/thirsty guys buying farts and poop?

Last edited:

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It´s funny because we don´t see feminists standing up for this inequality

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Farrah Abraham has taken Stephanie Matto's idea up a notch....

Who are these simps/thirsty guys buying farts and poop?
Dunno,but they are a disgrace to the malehood!