Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hookup sites

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I’d start a thread on this.

I have been on numerous hookup sites with no success before.

I landed on a site 3 weeks ago called kasidie.com.
It’s big with swinger couples, but there are single women as well.

Got 2 chics in 2 weeks, nailed them both at first meeting. No jumping thru hoops, no 3 date bull****, and nobody gets all emotional. I’m loving it. It does take some game, but not the crazy “catch me if you can” bull**** on sites like match or getting gals phone number in real world.

Anyone having actual success on hookup sites. If so which ones. I think the success here vs say tinder is that it costs money to belong so the women are more serious about meeting.

Serenity

Reaction score
On regular dating apps you'll find people who are on there for a billion different reasons, makes it harder to navigate if all you wanna do is hook up. On hookup sites there's no doubt what exactly everyone is looking for, just that alone removes a lot of the BS. Also the fact that it costs money does keep away less serious people.

What hookup sites are not good for is actual dating, nobody are there to find the love of their life. So as long as you have zero interests beyond simply hooking up, then it's perfect.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell,,, I’m done with relationships at 53 years old. If one happens, great. But I’m not vet the female drama and all that goes with a relationship. Was married for 17 years and was engaged post divorce. Done with it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hookup from craigslist despite the risks. I could see sites working better