Homecoming

MadGuru

Reaction score
What would be a great way to ask a woman to homecoming? Post your ideas!

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You: "Would you like to go to Homecoming with me?

Her: "Yes"
(hopefully)

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Congradualtions, you've been chosen to attend homecoming with the one and only! "

Is this thread really necessary? :confused:

MadGuru

Reaction score
Well of course those have been tried, I'm speaking of more insane and extravagant ways. I've seen people ask at the school rally or at a sport game. I'm talking extreme.

Last edited:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
send her a fax

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MadGuru
Well of course those have been tried, I'm speaking of more insane and extravagant ways. I've seen people ask at the school rally or at a sport game. I'm talking extreme.
WHY BOTHER?

Jesus man, people who do that usually are the ones that back women into a corner so saying no would make them look obnoxious. How about you ask her out a typical way, if she says yes, then give her one hell of a night and make THAT extreme? What kinda pansy man would go through extremes just to ask her a simple question? Would any non-desperate woman do this for a guy?

Ask her with a simple question. If it's a yes or no question, then there is no reason to put it into skyfliers. You'll look desperate and hopeless.

Oakley

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much does homecoming **** usually cost? I've never gone before but plan to this year. Anybody got prices for me?

No_Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine costs 10 dollars a person. Im planning on asking this girl after the football game on friday after hangin with her and some kinoing etc..

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is what I would do...

give her a chocolate bar, or some food item she likes, but poisen it first... After she eats it, tell her she only has 20 minutes to live. But if she agrees to come to homecomming with you, you might give her the antidote...

I say might because most people who say stupid **** like this also have a slight case of necrophilia...

Hey, whatever gets your rocks of man... i'm not judging you...

[note: you could just slip a note in the chocolate too... a golden ticket to your willy wonka...factory... persay.]

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oakley
How much does homecoming **** usually cost? I've never gone before but plan to this year. Anybody got prices for me?
it really depends on how much you put into it really. Mine cost me something around:

tux rental : $100
booz : $ 60
cigar : $ 80
'buying' my date* : $ 80
cab to my place : $ 30

crazy monkey sex at my place :
PRICELESS
:D

*before you all go loco on this one, let me explain. whe had this auction thing where you could 'buy' a date to the prom, the money went to some hungry kids in africa. I bought two chicks (heh, they came in a 'package-deal') for $80, and sold the other one for $100, to a AFC mate of mine who had a huuuge onetis on her. So i actually made some money on that deal.
and my date was really into me, she wanted to go with me, but couldnt since she was going to be auctioned away. but i took care of that.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^thats awesome. lol. The aucion thing..kinda liek in Roadtrip.

question: Homecoming is October 23rd. I'm already anxious[gotta top last year, because my date from last year ****ed up a good portion of my life for a few months :) damn oneitis. So I was thinking that early October or late Sept would be a good time to ask, not too early, not too late. WHat do you think would be the best time to ask for me?
^might seem AFC, but Homecomings a big event for me lol. My one year aniversary of deciding I needed to improve.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrick124
^thats awesome. lol. The aucion thing..kinda liek in Roadtrip.

question: Homecoming is October 23rd. I'm already anxious[gotta top last year, because my date from last year ****ed up a good portion of my life for a few months :) damn oneitis. So I was thinking that early October or late Sept would be a good time to ask, not too early, not too late. WHat do you think would be the best time to ask for me?
^might seem AFC, but Homecomings a big event for me lol. My one year aniversary of deciding I needed to improve.
Beggining of October. Always have things planned in advance.

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
My fav is stealing her phone then type it in a text message then put it in her pocket and make her steal it. Then be like u got a text message... aka $

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you go make a post about it, look it up on the internet, spend 5 hours trying to find something that was there the whole time.