You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
WHY BOTHER?Originally posted by MadGuru
Well of course those have been tried, I'm speaking of more insane and extravagant ways. I've seen people ask at the school rally or at a sport game. I'm talking extreme.
it really depends on how much you put into it really. Mine cost me something around:Originally posted by Oakley
How much does homecoming **** usually cost? I've never gone before but plan to this year. Anybody got prices for me?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Beggining of October. Always have things planned in advance.Originally posted by Patrick124
^thats awesome. lol. The aucion thing..kinda liek in Roadtrip.
question: Homecoming is October 23rd. I'm already anxious[gotta top last year, because my date from last year ****ed up a good portion of my life for a few monthsdamn oneitis. So I was thinking that early October or late Sept would be a good time to ask, not too early, not too late. WHat do you think would be the best time to ask for me?
^might seem AFC, but Homecomings a big event for me lol. My one year aniversary of deciding I needed to improve.