"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Homecoming Dance

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Im gonna be attending the homecoming dance for the first time this year. I was wondering if it'd be cool if i only slow dance with my date and nothing else. The rest of the time maybe just chillax or talk with ppl.

Also, are homecomings always formal? or is it based on the theme?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheDogg

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
I feel like the homecoming expert now.

First off, you don't just want to slow dance with your date. Make sure you do this, but you want to do the famous penis rubbing dance.

I'm a terrible dancer, but i have the grinding move down...and that's all i do.

Believe me, you will be happy, and so will herman.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
the fact that you only want to slow dance shows me that you've never tried a "fast dance" before and are embarassed to try. Believe you me, grinding is easy. There is nothing to it. Don't rule it out. You'll thank us later.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You said chillax...where the f did you come up with that?? Is that a "cool" word??
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Check out my tip on homecoming and apply it to your situation with your date instead of some random chick
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by wcknightjr
Check out my tip on homecoming and apply it to your situation with your date instead of some random chick
where?
 
Top