Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Home workouts suck donkey balls!!!

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if you liked DDR, beatsaber is super fun and you can work up a sweat pretty easy. My wife uses it to workout to..

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If bench press is sex with a 9/10, push ups are jerking off with no lube to a memory of a drunken one night stand with a fat girl from 5 years ago.

In the UK, we are more or less on lock down. So, I've been trying to do some home workouts that I found on YouTube. And it's no where near as enjoyable as gym. I looked forward to going to the gym. I have to force myself to do these home workouts and even afterwards it feels very disappointing and I'm glad it's over.

Has anyone been working out at home? And what is your experience like?
push ups are overrated, they only work the lower chest you need to hit the upper pecs and its hard to add progressive overload which is wht causes muscle growth.
i built my own home gym, i have an olympic set , an incline bench (to hit the upper pecs) a pull up bar, jump rope, set of dumbells , its a lil pricey but sooo worth it. thats all you need to build a strong ,sexy athletic physique

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If bench press is sex with a 9/10, push ups are jerking off with no lube to a memory of a drunken one night stand with a fat girl from 5 years ago.

In the UK, we are more or less on lock down. So, I've been trying to do some home workouts that I found on YouTube. And it's no where near as enjoyable as gym. I looked forward to going to the gym. I have to force myself to do these home workouts and even afterwards it feels very disappointing and I'm glad it's over.

Has anyone been working out at home? And what is your experience like?
Get heavy resistance bands...they are as good or sometimes even better than weights if done properly.