“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Holy Sh!t did I screw up.

Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Mesa, Arizona
This past weekend I got a call from my ex telling me that her current boyfriend was in tahoe and that she needed a ride into Phoenix to get her license reintstated (Had it suspended for no proof of insurance). Our relationship ended kinda badly, she was sneaky, distrustworthy, and kinda a *****. Well.. the morning I was suppose to take her to the court, I showed up at about 9 am, she was still in bed and needless to say we never made it the living room all day. Well.. Today I got a call saying that I took advantage of her and that she feels horrible that she was seduced into cheating on her boyfriend.

I didn't really know what to think about all of this to tell you the truth, she changes her mind at the drop of a dime and I had no idea that I could seduce her, let alone when she is half asleep. Anyways.. now I feel crappy for even showing up and throwing myself fact into the fvcked up situation that is her life. Ohh well, atleast i got laid. *sigh* :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Haha, well, don't feel bad about it. It was probably her fault anyways. But I want to make a side point. I don't think you should be sticking around heing her chauffer. So what, she needs a ride? Doesn't she have anyone else besides you? Don't you have better things to do than drive a sneaky, distrustworthy, bitchy girl around? Come on man, unless you get laid, it isn't really worth wasting your time for.

Well... you did get laid.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
She did ask you for a ride....;) You gave her one!

I don't know what this tramp is whining about.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Remember this always because it works both ways:

A woman cannot be seduced, hypnotized, or NLP'ed into doing anything that they are opposed to doing. If they are repelled to the idea of being with you, there is NOTHING you can do to make that happen. On the other side of the coin, if she slept with you unless it was rape, it was an idea in her mind that SHE CHOSE to go through with. She was only seduced because she wanted to be seduced. That's always how it works.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Tell her to piss off and that you are sure that her bf would love to know that of all the people she could have called... she called you and she was still in bed when you showed up!
 
Top