"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Holy cow, Match.com has some hotties

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Man just for giggles I was looking up my area, mainly because a girl I know said she has done some online dating. So I was looking for her, but in the process saw a ton of hot girls.

Now I have done online dating before and the only way to do it is to send out tons of replies with a form letter to all the hotties. Many of the hotties get overran with options.

I told myself a few months ago that I'd never try online dating again. But guess what, I may just do it again, especially with moving to a new town soon.

DAMN i was surprised!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Just out of curiosity...how many of the REALLY hot ones are just cam*****s trying to get you to pay to check out their webcam? There are TONS of those on MySpace.

BTW...Anything Else. ;)
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I signed up just for ****s and giggles as well. I have yet to see any "hot" girls yet. THey send me a different email every week of girls that match my profile. I think only like 3 of them I would have tagged. Ive heard of people hooking up with chicks from these sites, never tried though. Check out adultfriendfinder.com.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Jager_Boy
I signed up just for ****s and giggles as well. I have yet to see any "hot" girls yet. THey send me a different email every week of girls that match my profile. I think only like 3 of them I would have tagged. Ive heard of people hooking up with chicks from these sites, never tried though. Check out adultfriendfinder.com.
You're kidding, right?
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
You're kidding, right?
Im kidding about what?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Preferring Adult Friend Finder over Match. I mean, isn't AFF used just to find FBs? Plus, aren't the majority of the ads fake?
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Preferring Adult Friend Finder over Match. I mean, isn't AFF used just to find FBs? Plus, aren't the majority of the ads fake?
I have no idea, never used it. Ive seen hotter girls on aff, that are all about banging, in my opinion, thats better than an ugly girl that wants a relationship. Either way, Im off to the bar to use my ultimate pimping skills... :D
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Preferring Adult Friend Finder over Match. I mean, isn't AFF used just to find FBs? Plus, aren't the majority of the ads fake?
but for the ones that are real, its all good lol its almost like legal prostitution and you don't gotta pay for the sex at that. :p
 
Top