Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding frame in the workplace vs a hot younger female boss

LMSMV

Banned
Reaction score
What's up fellas? I was scouring the net trying to find the best application of holding a dominant frame in the workplace vs my hottie younger female boss.

Quick breakdown:

I've been busting my azz in my current position as an admin in a big corporation. My new younger boss mid twenties is hot as hell but a real "you go girl" bytch to no one else in our office but me. I've tried implementing a sort of no contact as much as I can but besides the fact she's my boss I have to admit it kind of turns me on that not only is she smoking hot but she's a bytch like my deceased mom was.

I hit the gym to keep in tip top shape, wear nice suits to work, drive a nice car, make a decent salary, and style myself spiffy as can be.

How would you suggest I hold a dominant frame that will put that little beyatch in check and combat societal PC / H.R. "rules" so I can get to smash then command her stuck up vag?

I want to do this for myself but hit that hotties cooch the best she ever had.

Thanks for reading. Any replies and advice welcomed

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
act like a narcissist and nit pick everything she does wrong and rub her nose in it lolol

its proven fact females fvck everything up

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want peace or victory? Because you can't have both.

Look at the majority of marriages where the wife is a *****. The husband just DGAF, and does his thing while she rages.

Fact 1 she is your BOSS. So she is the captain. In no scenario will you be "dominant" in that relationship. So your best play is to be of VALUE to her. Might require a face to face talk about how you want to be respected and in turn you are going to do your best to make her look good.
Fact 2, if your job is to be an Admin to her (secretary) then your job is to MAKE HER LOOK GOOD. If that is not acceptable then you need to find another assignment...
Fact 3 I've watched a number of capable female secretaries effectively undercut their incompetent bosses by getting stuff done and becoming the defacto go-to person. This only works if your boss is a slacker and all your coworkers know it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have a dominant role with her she is your boss.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Every time a woman has been bytchy towards me and no one else at a workplace environment, it's because she was attracted to me and just wanted to neg me so I can notice her.

As men, we are not supposed to "battle" with women's bytchiness. We are supposed to downplay it/barely notice it/be unaffected, and move towards sex. The more dominant you are, the more bythcy women will be because they think you can handle it or they can't imagine in their wildest dreams that they can emotionally affect you in any way.

It's like she's throwing a tantrum because she wants your dyck so just give it to her. You don't have to battle with her, play frame games, etc.
Bro I don’t understand.

A woman insulting a man, being a bvtch to the man, putting the man down in the workplace means she is dying to get sex from the man?

Usually women are a bvtch to me when they lose attraction and want out. They usually aren’t a bvtch because they are want to give into their basic instinct and sleep with me.

Man I got a lot to learn about the game. A woman insulting me means she is turned on.