Holding frame in the workplace vs a hot younger female boss

LMSMV

Banned
Reaction score
What's up fellas? I was scouring the net trying to find the best application of holding a dominant frame in the workplace vs my hottie younger female boss.

Quick breakdown:

I've been busting my azz in my current position as an admin in a big corporation. My new younger boss mid twenties is hot as hell but a real "you go girl" bytch to no one else in our office but me. I've tried implementing a sort of no contact as much as I can but besides the fact she's my boss I have to admit it kind of turns me on that not only is she smoking hot but she's a bytch like my deceased mom was.

I hit the gym to keep in tip top shape, wear nice suits to work, drive a nice car, make a decent salary, and style myself spiffy as can be.

How would you suggest I hold a dominant frame that will put that little beyatch in check and combat societal PC / H.R. "rules" so I can get to smash then command her stuck up vag?

I want to do this for myself but hit that hotties cooch the best she ever had.

Thanks for reading. Any replies and advice welcomed

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time a woman has been bytchy towards me and no one else at a workplace environment, it's because she was attracted to me and just wanted to neg me so I can notice her. If this is the case for you, why would you want to go no contact? It would only cause her neg you even more, lol. Or make her think you are not interested. You are supposed to show interest. That's the WHOLE POINT of her negging you. Why do guys think showing interest = losing frame? Showing interest is part of the game. And also, if she is attracted to you, why do you need to dominate her? Could it be that she already sees you as dominant and aloof, hence all the negging to knock you off your pedestal so you can notice her?

If you weren't already giving off a dominant vibe, she wouldn't even noticed you or treated you differently from everyone else. Just think about that.

Basically you are already "there," you just don't know it. Maybe it's because she is your boss so you think you have to do something special. Coming from this frame, you are ignoring all the obvious signs that she is already attracted.

I've actually gamed women in the past in workplace environments, even bosses. I make it a rule to game every attractive woman everywhere regardless because I don't give a fvck. If you're going to be a seducer, you can't be a halfway seducer. You can't be a halfway gangster. And in my experience, I respond to every neg with seductive eye contact.

Seductive eye contact is the number 1 key because you can show interest and gauge her interest without much risk. It also significantly lowers her bytchiness because now she knows she has your attention. It moves her out of that "I have to be a bytch to get his attention" phase of the relationship.

And when she talks to you, close the distance. Get into her personal space. Accidentally brush your hand off her ass if you are close enough. And maintain sexual eye contact. Amplify the sexual tension between you and her.

At some point she is going to mention some activity and invite you. If you are confident that her interest level is high and there is no risk making a move, you can even mention an activity and invite her.

This is how all workplace romance starts. An "activity" as an excuse to be alone.

As men, we are not supposed to "battle" with women's bytchiness. We are supposed to downplay it/barely notice it/be unaffected, and move towards sex. The more dominant you are, the more bythcy women will be because they think you can handle it or they can't imagine in their wildest dreams that they can emotionally affect you in any way.

It's like she's throwing a tantrum because she wants your dyck so just give it to her. You don't have to battle with her, play frame games, etc.

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
act like a narcissist and nit pick everything she does wrong and rub her nose in it lolol

its proven fact females fvck everything up

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a dumb fvck, don't do it.

2Rocky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want peace or victory? Because you can't have both.

Look at the majority of marriages where the wife is a *****. The husband just DGAF, and does his thing while she rages.

Fact 1 she is your BOSS. So she is the captain. In no scenario will you be "dominant" in that relationship. So your best play is to be of VALUE to her. Might require a face to face talk about how you want to be respected and in turn you are going to do your best to make her look good.
Fact 2, if your job is to be an Admin to her (secretary) then your job is to MAKE HER LOOK GOOD. If that is not acceptable then you need to find another assignment...
Fact 3 I've watched a number of capable female secretaries effectively undercut their incompetent bosses by getting stuff done and becoming the defacto go-to person. This only works if your boss is a slacker and all your coworkers know it.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have a dominant role with her she is your boss.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time a woman has been bytchy towards me and no one else at a workplace environment, it's because she was attracted to me and just wanted to neg me so I can notice her. If this is the case for you, why would you want to go no contact? It would only cause her neg you even more, lol. Or make her think you are not interested. You are supposed to show interest. That's the WHOLE POINT of her negging you. Why do guys think showing interest = losing frame? Showing interest is part of the game. And also, if she is attracted to you, why do you need to dominate her? Could it be that she already sees you as dominant and aloof, hence all the negging to knock you off your pedestal so you can notice her?

If you weren't already giving off a dominant vibe, she wouldn't even noticed you or treated you differently from everyone else. Just think about that.

Basically you are already "there," you just don't know it. Maybe it's because she is your boss so you think you have to do something special. Coming from this frame, you are ignoring all the obvious signs that she is already attracted.

I've actually gamed women in the past in workplace environments, even bosses. I make it a rule to game every attractive woman everywhere regardless because I don't give a fvck. If you're going to be a seducer, you can't be a halfway seducer. You can't be a halfway gangster. And in my experience, I respond to every neg with seductive eye contact.

Seductive eye contact is the number 1 key because you can show interest and gauge her interest without much risk. It also significantly lowers her bytchiness because now she knows she has your attention. It moves her out of that "I have to be a bytch to get his attention" phase of the relationship.

And when she talks to you, close the distance. Get into her personal space. Accidentally brush your hand off her ass if you are close enough. And maintain sexual eye contact. Amplify the sexual tension between you and her.

At some point she is going to mention some activity and invite you. If you are confident that her interest level is high and there is no risk making a move, you can even mention an activity and invite her.

This is how all workplace romance starts. An "activity" as an excuse to be alone.

As men, we are not supposed to "battle" with women's bytchiness. We are supposed to downplay it/barely notice it/be unaffected, and move towards sex. The more dominant you are, the more bythcy women will be because they think you can handle it or they can't imagine in their wildest dreams that they can emotionally affect you in any way.

It's like she's throwing a tantrum because she wants your dyck so just give it to her. You don't have to battle with her, play frame games, etc.

Great post. Good to see another who knows the game so well.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time a woman has been bytchy towards me and no one else at a workplace environment, it's because she was attracted to me and just wanted to neg me so I can notice her.

Bro I don’t understand.

A woman insulting a man, being a bvtch to the man, putting the man down in the workplace means she is dying to get sex from the man?

Usually women are a bvtch to me when they lose attraction and want out. They usually aren’t a bvtch because they are want to give into their basic instinct and sleep with me.

Man I got a lot to learn about the game. A woman insulting me means she is turned on.