I met a girl in a club a while ago. (about an 8) We had some eyecontact and when i approached her i was quite confident and being ****y & funny towards her. She responded well, but she got nervous and she didn't know how to respond to me....which confused me a little, because she is quite popular. She said she wanted her boyfriend to treat her better and she answered my questions in great detail, fast and nervous (insecure). I had to laugh but didn't want to push it that fast. (stupid perhaps)..and left.
A few weeks later, i heard from a friend she was working in a local shoppingmall. So i went over there and asked her out....but this time i ****ed up. I got nervous, and it showed. (didn't say stupid things though, but i knew it showed...)
She rejected my offer because she had already plans...
She has a boyfriend, and she knows that i know that.
I really like her. I'm not chasing her, but i would like to give it another shot. I saw her one time afterwards and she looks pretty neutral, not showing to me that she is totally not interested.
I just smiled at her and ignored her presence that evening.
(the i-still-like-you-but don't care- it's a pitty smile)
Question is, is it worth it to give it another shot when you've showed weakness (by being nervous) or should i move on and forget about it?
(when i'm in clubs/dance areas i've no trouble to be ****y funny and confident. My view is that back then she was a little bit stumbled by the fact i was so arrogant towards her....But in normal life i can become quit nervous when i really like a girl and want to take her out) So i revealed myself in quit a different way i guess...
Any advice? tnx
A few weeks later, i heard from a friend she was working in a local shoppingmall. So i went over there and asked her out....but this time i ****ed up. I got nervous, and it showed. (didn't say stupid things though, but i knew it showed...)
She rejected my offer because she had already plans...
She has a boyfriend, and she knows that i know that.
I really like her. I'm not chasing her, but i would like to give it another shot. I saw her one time afterwards and she looks pretty neutral, not showing to me that she is totally not interested.
I just smiled at her and ignored her presence that evening.
(the i-still-like-you-but don't care- it's a pitty smile)
Question is, is it worth it to give it another shot when you've showed weakness (by being nervous) or should i move on and forget about it?
(when i'm in clubs/dance areas i've no trouble to be ****y funny and confident. My view is that back then she was a little bit stumbled by the fact i was so arrogant towards her....But in normal life i can become quit nervous when i really like a girl and want to take her out) So i revealed myself in quit a different way i guess...
Any advice? tnx