“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hm, what does this mean?

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I finally grabbed my balls and decided to quit making excuses, anywho talking to this 9hb and she offered to give me a ride to where I was going. When I was talking to her she kept like good eye contact ( i have nice eyes too, very light blue-- always get tips on them) but when I played the eye contact hard she was looking all over the place. What does that mean?

Also, I know from some friends that she doesn't do drugs/etc because she had a bad trip. I asked her about her bad trip but didn't mention the not doing drugs part-- and she lied about not doing drugs (she thinks i do drugs, and I do a little but nothing hard... She trying to impress me or something? yes or no?)
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
It means she isn't opening up to you about something personal yet, it doesn't mean there's no interest- especially if she said she'd give you a ride. Don't worry about the whole ec thing, some people just aren't comfortable with it (But don't back off on it) and just keep playing your cards right.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
the lots of eye contact is good man but make sure your not stareing(sp?). Look away once in the while. She probably felt like you were stareing and that is probably why she was looking all over the place.
 
C

chock_maister

Guest
Well i do think that she isn trying nething, she was just being polite about u asking, without having to tell u ¨Dont mess with my life..¨ thats it. period, she wasn´t trying to pick u up or something. Ne way, if u want to be a succesful DJ stop carin to much waht women think, ok!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Maybe she was looking away because........she was trying to drive.

Dont overanaylyse (sp?) things, she gave you a lift she has an IL. She prolly doesn't want to open up to strangers about drug trips.
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
ok, i don't give a sh1t about what she is thinking... i just want to know what some of this sh1t meant to use it to further my game... there are like what? 5million other women out there? lol-- what is one b1tch to me? lol
 
Top