"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Hitting a homer

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Yo, I got this girl, she's mine man, next time I see her it's going down. But she's a virgin. Is there anyway to give her pleasure cause I heard it's hard for girl virgins to have a good time during sex because it hurts them. I want to make the love to her so good shell think screwing anyone else is boring. Any tips?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by eba
Yo, I got this girl, she's mine man, next time I see her it's going down. But she's a virgin. Is there anyway to give her pleasure cause I heard it's hard for girl virgins to have a good time during sex because it hurts them. I want to make the love to her so good shell think screwing anyone else is boring. Any tips?
don't be totally concerned with pleasing her. Just make her as comfortable as possible. So unless your a pimp you shouldn't worry about being her best time./
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: Re: Hitting a homer

Originally posted by Vincent
don't be totally concerned with pleasing her. Just make her as comfortable as possible. So unless your a pimp you shouldn't worry about being her best time./
*Chokes on water* What!?

Look, it's her first time. Yeah, it'll hurt her at first (usually,) but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice pleasing her. She can be comfortable as a massage patient. But, unless she gets pleasure, why should she like sex? Take things slowy and try to make things as enjoyable for her as possible. I don't have time, but there is a post on here about making a virgins first time good.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Take it slow. Lots of foreplay action. I suggest going down on her to get her off and make you seem like a really good lover. If it's her first time, she'll be tight and most girls will feel some pain for a while, but most start to enjoy it after a bit. Make sure she is warmed up and turned on. There are plenty of sex guides on this site, follow them.

Even if you do real well, she probably won't think screwing someone else is boring since she's never screwed anyone else before. Just make her really enjoy it and she'll be begging for more later on.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
just cause shes "yours" doesnt mean shell do anything you want....she might, but she might not.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top