"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Hit with the "i dont really have time"

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
I dont know what it is, but this girl that i have been going out with for about a month gives me the out of the blue "i'm in a predicament... i dont know if i can go out with you cause im busy..." Then i was like maybe you should leave now, but she wouldnt leave saying she didnt want to, and ended up leaving like 2 hours later from my house. What do u think is up?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
I think she forgot to add: "I'm buzy with another guy" - that is what it seems to boil down too. Women who love a guy often go out of their way to make time for their men and not distance themselves from him, if she is buzy and give you that line then there is a reason for it.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
1) She's lost interest in you
2) There's another guy in the picture.

I've had this happen before. That's when you toss her number in the garbage and forget about her.
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
really... even if she still calls me comes up and talks to me as well?? And yeah i did suspect that the guy thing.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
quote: oElS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"really... even if she still calls me comes up and talks to me as well?? And yeah i did suspect that the guy thing."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

women are sometimes like monkeys, they won't let go of one tree branch until they can firmly hold onto another.

If this woman is seeing another guy, then she is waiting for their relationship to grow more and once that happen she will tell you " she met someone else" - the reason you are still around is because you are the a fallback guy, she hates being alone and rather keep company with you then nothing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
really... even if she still calls me comes up and talks to me as well??
What's happening is she's lost interest in you, but she wants to keep you as a backup in case things don't work out between her and this new guy. You're bound to hear the "I still want to be friends" 5hit sooner or later.

If she doesn't have time to date you, she doesn't want to make time to date you.
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
thats nice stuff, but its different circumstances, like i think she did stuff with her old boyfriend who is away at college now
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
this girl is also needs a lot of attention, attention which i havent given her, im thinking it might just be a stunt
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
thats nice stuff, but its different circumstances, like i think she did stuff with her old boyfriend who is away at college now
Who knows? Maybe she did stuff with her ex, and now she's moved onto someone else now.

The fact remains, she doesn't want to make time to date you whatever the circumstances are.
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
hey des, i just read your goodbye post, that is about as exact situation as i am looking at, i just told her then its over, shes like but "its not like its over forever"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
i just told her then its over, shes like but "its not like its over forever"
Powerful word, isn't it?

What you choose to do with the power you've just achieved is entirely up to you. If I were you, I'd forget about her and move on.
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
lol, yeah i know i probably should but shes so ****ing hot.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
There's lots of hot women out there. Leave her alone so she can soak in her emotions. She's the one who tried to break it off first. The b1tch shouldn't be feeling rejected, but she is now because you took her power away from her with that one word.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The hor says, "I don't have the time" - the pimp replies, "Get a timepiece (watch) biatch!!"

Don't call or talk to her again - a waste of time!! She mat be hot but she disrespected you by verbalizing such a lame excuse!!!
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Earlier this year I dated a girl that worked 2 part-time jobs, was on the university waterpolo team, and had a full courseload at our university. We still hooked up at least once a week, most of the times twice. Generally we didn't have time to go out, so most of the time we'd just go to her place or mine, which was fine with me.

Point of the story? If a girl is interested in you and wants you, she will make time for you.

Don't put up with flakes, cut this b!tch out of your life.

Peace.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I agree with what everyone here has said. I posted a while back about a girl I met from the internet in person who also happened to be a hottie.. And after that day I asked her out again but she kept coming up with the "I'm too busy with work and school" line. About a week ago she said something that made me etch her from my mind for good: "I only have one day of the week off." If this girl was REALLY interested, she would look forward to that day off of the week to be with me. But she's not interested, and i'm fine with that. I've nexted her and reserved my energies for someone who I know will give me the time of day. You should do the same.
 
Top