Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hit with the "i dont really have time"

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what it is, but this girl that i have been going out with for about a month gives me the out of the blue "i'm in a predicament... i dont know if i can go out with you cause im busy..." Then i was like maybe you should leave now, but she wouldnt leave saying she didnt want to, and ended up leaving like 2 hours later from my house. What do u think is up?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she forgot to add: "I'm buzy with another guy" - that is what it seems to boil down too. Women who love a guy often go out of their way to make time for their men and not distance themselves from him, if she is buzy and give you that line then there is a reason for it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) She's lost interest in you
2) There's another guy in the picture.

I've had this happen before. That's when you toss her number in the garbage and forget about her.

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
really... even if she still calls me comes up and talks to me as well?? And yeah i did suspect that the guy thing.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote: oElS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"really... even if she still calls me comes up and talks to me as well?? And yeah i did suspect that the guy thing."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

women are sometimes like monkeys, they won't let go of one tree branch until they can firmly hold onto another.

If this woman is seeing another guy, then she is waiting for their relationship to grow more and once that happen she will tell you " she met someone else" - the reason you are still around is because you are the a fallback guy, she hates being alone and rather keep company with you then nothing.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really... even if she still calls me comes up and talks to me as well??
What's happening is she's lost interest in you, but she wants to keep you as a backup in case things don't work out between her and this new guy. You're bound to hear the "I still want to be friends" 5hit sooner or later.

If she doesn't have time to date you, she doesn't want to make time to date you.

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats nice stuff, but its different circumstances, like i think she did stuff with her old boyfriend who is away at college now

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is also needs a lot of attention, attention which i havent given her, im thinking it might just be a stunt

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats nice stuff, but its different circumstances, like i think she did stuff with her old boyfriend who is away at college now
Who knows? Maybe she did stuff with her ex, and now she's moved onto someone else now.

The fact remains, she doesn't want to make time to date you whatever the circumstances are.

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey des, i just read your goodbye post, that is about as exact situation as i am looking at, i just told her then its over, shes like but "its not like its over forever"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just told her then its over, shes like but "its not like its over forever"
Powerful word, isn't it?

What you choose to do with the power you've just achieved is entirely up to you. If I were you, I'd forget about her and move on.

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah i know i probably should but shes so ****ing hot.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's lots of hot women out there. Leave her alone so she can soak in her emotions. She's the one who tried to break it off first. The b1tch shouldn't be feeling rejected, but she is now because you took her power away from her with that one word.

Reaction score
The hor says, "I don't have the time" - the pimp replies, "Get a timepiece (watch) biatch!!"

Don't call or talk to her again - a waste of time!! She mat be hot but she disrespected you by verbalizing such a lame excuse!!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier this year I dated a girl that worked 2 part-time jobs, was on the university waterpolo team, and had a full courseload at our university. We still hooked up at least once a week, most of the times twice. Generally we didn't have time to go out, so most of the time we'd just go to her place or mine, which was fine with me.

Point of the story? If a girl is interested in you and wants you, she will make time for you.

Don't put up with flakes, cut this b!tch out of your life.

Peace.

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what everyone here has said. I posted a while back about a girl I met from the internet in person who also happened to be a hottie.. And after that day I asked her out again but she kept coming up with the "I'm too busy with work and school" line. About a week ago she said something that made me etch her from my mind for good: "I only have one day of the week off." If this girl was REALLY interested, she would look forward to that day off of the week to be with me. But she's not interested, and i'm fine with that. I've nexted her and reserved my energies for someone who I know will give me the time of day. You should do the same.