Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hipsters = downfall of society

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hipsters are even worse than syboys when it comes to the gradual decline of men and western civilization.

I went to a bar in the "hipster" part of our metropolis with my girl and I tried to order some food.

First thing on the BURGER menue was veggie burger, then some other boca burger THEN they had bison burger ... but they had no regular Fing burger on the menue, you had to "build your own" if you wanted a regular bacon cheese burger.

Then the straws they gave us were bright neon colored straws with about the thickness of a toothpick. I threw them pansey azz straws on the floor whenever she gave me one.

The BBQ sauce was Catsup in a packet..

They had NO Coca Cola .. who the F drinks ginger soda wtf.

The Bill came out to exactly 35$ and no description on the receipt. Like they don't believe in Fing taxes or something.

I could literally go on and on... but lord help us we are all Fxked if this shyt spreads.

I won't even mention the beards. skinny jeans and leather jackets. I was in the Fing twilight zone.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And one more thing their ranch is right on the money, house made and everything.. but why the F did they give me bbq sauce that was in packets?

WTF DO THEY GOT AGAINST BBQ SAUCE?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost got into a few brawls with them riding my bike on the street.

grew up riding bmx and my friends would ride street spots in the downtown area, fixie hipsters used to assert their god given authority and force us to ride in the "bike lane"

snooty, brown nosed, toxic scum bags id like to see dead under a used prius, fvcking fags.

/rant

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hipsters are even worse than syboys when it comes to the gradual decline of men and western civilization.

I went to a bar in the "hipster" part of our metropolis with my girl and I tried to order some food.

First thing on the BURGER menue was veggie burger, then some other boca burger THEN they had bison burger ... but they had no regular Fing burger on the menue, you had to "build your own" if you wanted a regular bacon cheese burger.

Then the straws they gave us were bright neon colored straws with about the thickness of a toothpick. I threw them pansey azz straws on the floor whenever she gave me one.

The Bill came out to exactly 35$ and no description on the receipt. Like they don't believe in Fing taxes or something.

I could literally go on and on... but lord help us we are all Fxked if this shyt spreads.

I won't even mention the beards. skinny jeans and leather jackets. I was in the Fing twilight zone.
Hahaha. I dealt with this nonsense in, guess where, Brooklyn. I lived in a somewhat old school Italian neighborhood, but hipsters invade every good place. I went to a burger joint with a friend visiting from Brazil. It was definitely hipster, a ripoff and the kind of place that charges extra for cheese or sauteed onions. WTF. I remember my friend wanted a Coke and the effeminate hipster waiter said they don't have that, they had a brand called GAS, "it stands for 'grown up soda'" he said with that annoying inflection that sounds like a question instead of a statement. I'll never forget the look on my Brazilian buddy's face and I myself was embarrassed by how lame this joint was.

These types of restaurants honestly destroy neighborhoods IMO. They move into great neighborhoods, push some old school mom and pop joint out, reinvent the wheel, charge twice as much, then shutter in 1-2 years because nobody wants their stupid woke service and food.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hipsters are the end of the counter culture, where all roads of the counter culture lead, to a single, homogenized, homo outfit to signal to everyone how "different" that they are by all wearing the same thing, looking the same way and spouting the same nonsense. Hipsters are the end of western society, the sanitization of western culture and the sign of a stagnant and lazy group of people.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are hipsters all over Chicago, they are cultural soul suckers. Talk about driving the identity of a neighborhood out and making it plain and boring. They are an ugly lot of people