"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Hipsters = downfall of society

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Hipsters are even worse than syboys when it comes to the gradual decline of men and western civilization.

I went to a bar in the "hipster" part of our metropolis with my girl and I tried to order some food.

First thing on the BURGER menue was veggie burger, then some other boca burger THEN they had bison burger ... but they had no regular Fing burger on the menue, you had to "build your own" if you wanted a regular bacon cheese burger.

Then the straws they gave us were bright neon colored straws with about the thickness of a toothpick. I threw them pansey azz straws on the floor whenever she gave me one.

The BBQ sauce was Catsup in a packet..

They had NO Coca Cola .. who the F drinks ginger soda wtf.

The Bill came out to exactly 35$ and no description on the receipt. Like they don't believe in Fing taxes or something.

I could literally go on and on... but lord help us we are all Fxked if this shyt spreads.

I won't even mention the beards. skinny jeans and leather jackets. I was in the Fing twilight zone.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
And one more thing their ranch is right on the money, house made and everything.. but why the F did they give me bbq sauce that was in packets?

WTF DO THEY GOT AGAINST BBQ SAUCE?
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
I almost got into a few brawls with them riding my bike on the street.

grew up riding bmx and my friends would ride street spots in the downtown area, fixie hipsters used to assert their god given authority and force us to ride in the "bike lane"

snooty, brown nosed, toxic scum bags id like to see dead under a used prius, fvcking fags.

/rant
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Hipsters are even worse than syboys when it comes to the gradual decline of men and western civilization.

I went to a bar in the "hipster" part of our metropolis with my girl and I tried to order some food.

First thing on the BURGER menue was veggie burger, then some other boca burger THEN they had bison burger ... but they had no regular Fing burger on the menue, you had to "build your own" if you wanted a regular bacon cheese burger.

Then the straws they gave us were bright neon colored straws with about the thickness of a toothpick. I threw them pansey azz straws on the floor whenever she gave me one.

The BBQ sauce was Catsup in a packet..

They had NO Coca Cola .. who the F drinks ginger soda wtf.

The Bill came out to exactly 35$ and no description on the receipt. Like they don't believe in Fing taxes or something.

I could literally go on and on... but lord help us we are all Fxked if this shyt spreads.

I won't even mention the beards. skinny jeans and leather jackets. I was in the Fing twilight zone.
Hipsters are the end of the counter culture, where all roads of the counter culture lead, to a single, homogenized, homo outfit to signal to everyone how "different" that they are by all wearing the same thing, looking the same way and spouting the same nonsense. Hipsters are the end of western society, the sanitization of western culture and the sign of a stagnant and lazy group of people.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
There are hipsters all over Chicago, they are cultural soul suckers. Talk about driving the identity of a neighborhood out and making it plain and boring. They are an ugly lot of people
 
Top