Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hint hint

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting with a girl at work today. Talked some with this one before. She's attractive and has a good vibe. Eye contact was on point and I did a little kino at a high point in the conversation.

We were talking about shift work at one point and how tired it can make you. She mentioned she doesn't get much sleep since her young son sleeps with her a lot. I told her well that's no fun and she said "well it's just me and him now" with and smile.

I had her follow me back to my desk we talked a bit more about work and at one point she touched me back. I got her number before she went back to her area.

I love women with good vibes.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't **** where you eat.

Bad case scenario: She decides shes not into you. You persist, she reports you to HR for Harassment.

Bad Case scenario II: You decide you aren't into her. You feel awkward around her at work. She badmouths you to your coworkers, and half the office thinks your an *******.

Good Scenario: You hit it off, get married and you raise some other man's offspring as your own.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had problems with hooking up with girls at work and I still work with two that I have in the past.

It's just for fun. They know it's just for fun. We have a fling and then it's over. No big deal.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot easier if she's from a different department.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never even understood men who who work with their wives or significant other... Work is where a man goes to get away from all that shyt lol.

Reaction score
I've never had problems with hooking up with girls at work and I still work with two that I have in the past.

It's just for fun. They know it's just for fun. We have a fling and then it's over. No big deal.
uhhhhh..... for now....... success twice, but just be careful in the future.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pump and dump!
Sorry to say, but these single moms are looking for someone that looks after their children. This is the text that my former **** buddy (single mom) sent me when we stopped messing around.

Reconsider lol......

Attachments

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Wow she was playing an insidious game there.

Not your kids, not your problem.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found it better to just keep it focused on her. Keep it fun and sexual. She can take the kid to the sitter if she wants time with me. I don't do family time with some other dudes kids.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only scenario here is fvcking her in the car while you pick her up or drop her off from work.

Is she even hot and worth this nonsense? I doubt it.