"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Hint hint

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Flirting with a girl at work today. Talked some with this one before. She's attractive and has a good vibe. Eye contact was on point and I did a little kino at a high point in the conversation.

We were talking about shift work at one point and how tired it can make you. She mentioned she doesn't get much sleep since her young son sleeps with her a lot. I told her well that's no fun and she said "well it's just me and him now" with and smile.

I had her follow me back to my desk we talked a bit more about work and at one point she touched me back. I got her number before she went back to her area.

I love women with good vibes.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Don't **** where you eat.

Bad case scenario: She decides shes not into you. You persist, she reports you to HR for Harassment.

Bad Case scenario II: You decide you aren't into her. You feel awkward around her at work. She badmouths you to your coworkers, and half the office thinks your an *******.

Good Scenario: You hit it off, get married and you raise some other man's offspring as your own.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I've never had problems with hooking up with girls at work and I still work with two that I have in the past.

It's just for fun. They know it's just for fun. We have a fling and then it's over. No big deal.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
It's a lot easier if she's from a different department.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I never even understood men who who work with their wives or significant other... Work is where a man goes to get away from all that shyt lol.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
I've never had problems with hooking up with girls at work and I still work with two that I have in the past.

It's just for fun. They know it's just for fun. We have a fling and then it's over. No big deal.
uhhhhh..... for now....... success twice, but just be careful in the future.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Pump and dump!
Sorry to say, but these single moms are looking for someone that looks after their children. This is the text that my former **** buddy (single mom) sent me when we stopped messing around.

Reconsider lol......
 

Attachments

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
^ Wow she was playing an insidious game there.

Not your kids, not your problem.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I've found it better to just keep it focused on her. Keep it fun and sexual. She can take the kid to the sitter if she wants time with me. I don't do family time with some other dudes kids.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
The only scenario here is fvcking her in the car while you pick her up or drop her off from work.

Is she even hot and worth this nonsense? I doubt it.
 
Top