"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

highschool chicks

xX tha one Xx

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
hey players, i've never posted here before, so I'd like to thank you guys for turning my life with girls around...you guys are awesome :D

anway, on to my question...a lot of times when I'm out with friends i'll start talking to chicks and get their numbers, and they seem to really be diggin me. but when i call a few days later to set up a date or something, they seem really aloof and not nearly as interested. i pretty much go by WUWD's 3 principles of attraction...C + F, kino, and get away, and it works great for me...until i call :confused: so i'm just kinda confused about what causes these chicks to flake out so suddenly on me. i do use a LOT of C + F though, and i always joke around about going out with other girlfriends and stuff...so have you guys ever had any problems with using too much C + F? thanks yall
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
There's a chance you're waiting too long to call. you'd have to make one hell of an impression for a girl to remember you/want to date you four or five days later.
 

xX tha one Xx

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
i definitely see what you're sayin dude, but i've always read on this site that you want to wait about a week to call to be a challenge and let her miss you...would you suggest only waiting maybe 2-3 days and then calling her up?
 

vrad

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Personally I tihnk the first call doesnt matter.

Call her after a day or two. Then after that ONCE a week for the first motnh for dates.

Read the DJ Bible. great info there.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Originally posted by xX tha one Xx
i definitely see what you're sayin dude, but i've always read on this site that you want to wait about a week to call to be a challenge and let her miss you...would you suggest only waiting maybe 2-3 days and then calling her up?
Thats assuming you can make a good impression and really leave her wanting you.

Until you really iron out your skills, wait 2-3 days for the initial call, if anything. You could technicly call the next day if you wanted to; the initial call doesnt matter so much as the date you make does.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

xX tha one Xx

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
yeah, I think I am waiting too long to call, next time I'll only wait 1 or 2 days to call...thanks for all the input guys ;)
 
Top