Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High testosterone = angrily sad?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you injecting the 500mg just once per week? Or are you splitting the dose? How long after you injection did you get your blood test?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's a hormonal problem either, as @Kotaix, @firstbornunicorn and @Who Dares Win speculates -- in that area I'm just doing box ticking in order to rule out areas some may argue might be a cause. Doesn't hurt.

Sounds like a low status problem. Are you "winning" in any aspects of life?
I should probably write my life story then. Hold on.

Anyhow. I've had indescribable losses/disasters spread out over a long time. Or at least they took a lot of me. But I realise on a theoretical level that I also have many wins/strong attributes, I just don't live/embody them. Rather resigned. At least I'm aware of it, I would call me "recovering." This thing pride, I have never really found it respectable when men are. Feels like walking around like some town fool. I guess I'm not very proud then.

I definitely don't got that ****y attitude many here on SS have (working on it, my own thing). I got all the "externals" right, like a posture of pride and calm body language, I'm just filled with void from all the disasters, especially when it comes to contact that is significant for me.

I'm extremely little validated romantically, taken a lot of beating in that area, so that's surely not wins in this sense. Yeah, we shouldn't care, but we also know it helps. Buhu.

Reaction score
I got T-levels reported and they’re above average. Although I have a good reason for being angrily sad (impotence/no lust), I’ve noticed that my uncle nevertheless is the same, angry in that painful way, often over nonsense. It’s not very respectable, attractive or joyful so I’d rather get rid of it.

For instance, practically all movie characters that are used as references here are not, they’re instead confident in some warm, upbeat way (Tyler Durden/Bond/etc.).

If one has a good reason for being pissed/sad that’s one thing, but beyond that, what are people’s experiences with being more confident in a warm, upbeat manner? How does one get there?

Are you for real?? Does your **** get hard when you see one of the few ****able women who are left in America? If it does, your testosterone is plenty high. And why do you care if you're perceived as being confident in some warm, upbeat way? Quit listening to women and BE confident by overcoming real adversity. Women know absolutely nothing about that and never will. All the dumb bitches know is what makes their giners wet. That's it. You have to figure out what it takes to become a Man. And becoming a Man reqires overcoming adversity.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone said maybe spiritual or psychological issues.

I was always angry when I was younger, poorer, couldn’t change my environment or experiences. At 21 I nearly went to jail for fighting which was a wake up call.

I got a good job, freedom and women in mid 20s and the anger has never returned bar the small blip of my mum dying 6 years ago but I handled that well considering I’m now an only child/orphan.

Surround yourself with upbeat people and force it for a while, mimic their energy, it will come more naturally, I did this when I first started working in the big city and it help massively

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure about testosterone and sex drive.

I struggled a bit with mine for a while. Turns out it was stress. Tested and in range.

i just lost interest in sex, I had been bereaved and had a lot going on. Now that’s over and I have a better environment then it’s back.

The Dr said a lot of guys ask for test counts and come in fine, and it’s usually psychological.

I also note that on the few occasions I’ve “lost form” during sex (probably maybe 1 in 15-20 times, which was usually down to alcohol or anxiety/distraction) then this made me lose interest for a while.

however, at 15-20 when T was high I was like a monkey. Weirdly, I had more ED then because I found sechs stressful, performance anxiety I guess.

I think a lot of this is in the mind.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world over a thousand years and through countless struggle and adversity has created a society that is a kings paradise.

the average man today lives better then 99.9% of the generations before him.

if you “angrily sad” your just “bitch1n”.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds to me like an estrogen control problem not testosterone. T will aromatize into E at a greater rate if you are taking it rather than it being produced by your body.

Most people taking T have no understanding that they will likely have high estrogen levels if they don't take something to control it(aromasin preferably)

The anger/mood issues associated with high T is actually because of high E, not T.