Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High testosterone = angrily sad?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got T-levels reported and they’re above average. Although I have a good reason for being angrily sad (impotence/no lust), I’ve noticed that my uncle nevertheless is the same, angry in that painful way, often over nonsense. It’s not very respectable, attractive or joyful so I’d rather get rid of it.

For instance, practically all movie characters that are used as references here are not, they’re instead confident in some warm, upbeat way (Tyler Durden/Bond/etc.).

If one has a good reason for being pissed/sad that’s one thing, but beyond that, what are people’s experiences with being more confident in a warm, upbeat manner? How does one get there?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yup what are your e2 numbers? SHBG? Age? Any diagnosed depression etc? A1C? Triglycerides? Are you carrying any excess weight?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S-Testosterone is 22 nmol/L, reference is 4.6-28. Couldn't find any SHBG or e2.

I'm no doctor so I don't know how to interpret the numbers, I relayed conclusion from my doctor. It's also many different measures that are relevant apparently, such as that @Pierce.Manhammer ask about. Hormones that regulate female aspects are normal, I was told. Age is 37. No diagnosed depression.

Here it all is (Swedish):
P—Kalium4.3 mmol/L3.5-5.0
S-CDT0.8 %0.5-1.9
S-TSH0.20 mIE/L *0.4-4.0
S-Fritt T35.7 pmol/L4.3-8.1
S-Fritt T415.1 pmol/L10-25
S-FSH6.1 IE/L1.0-12
S-LH3.4 IE/L0.6-12
S-Testosteron22 nmol/L4.6-28
P/S-GT0.39 µkat/L0.15-1.3
B-TPK231 x10E9/L145-348

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
S-Testosterone is 22 nmol/L, reference is 4.6-28. Couldn't find any SHBG or e2.

I'm no doctor so I don't know how to interpret the numbers, I relayed conclusion from my doctor. It's also many different measures that are relevant apparently, such as that @Pierce.Manhammer ask about. Hormones that regulate female aspects are normal, I was told. Age is 37. No diagnosed depression.

Here it all is (Swedish):
P—Kalium4.3 mmol/L3.5-5.0
S-CDT0.8 %0.5-1.9
S-TSH0.20 mIE/L *0.4-4.0
S-Fritt T35.7 pmol/L4.3-8.1
S-Fritt T415.1 pmol/L10-25
S-FSH6.1 IE/L1.0-12
S-LH3.4 IE/L0.6-12
S-Testosteron22 nmol/L4.6-28
P/S-GT0.39 µkat/L0.15-1.3
B-TPK231 x10E9/L145-348
Still post the numbers, the normal ranges are not truly normal. E2 is estradiol = estrogen. Which competes for binding sites on the surfaces of your cells - it’s important. How about the other questions? Depression? SSRI or SNRI use? How would you describe your fitness level? Age?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know what the numbers mean, but you're in the normal range. It doesn't mean anything that you're "above average".

I'd say that your problem is spiritual or psychological when it comes to anger and sadness. Staying angry is a choice, and there is no real reason to be so. This is especially obvious when you look at guys who are severely disabled and yet still manage to slay it in many aspects of life.

Personally, I dealt with red pill rage for a while, but I realized that if I stayed in that mindset no woman would ever be interested in me, so I let go of my beef with female entitlement and accepted female nature. I had always been easygoing, so I went back to that and my life improved immediately.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still post the numbers, the normal ranges are not truly normal. E2 is estradiol = estrogen. Which competes for binding sites on the surfaces of your cells - it’s important. How about the other questions? Depression? SSRI or SNRI use? How would you describe your fitness level? Age?
Check the table, that's all numbers I have. Age was answered in previous post, also is in the summary for my SS account. Regarding depression was also answered in previous post. No anti-depressants. Taken an anti-psychotic for many years, Zypadhera, that for 1/10 gives sexual dysfunction. Maybe didn't win the lottery on that one, exactly. Turning every stone here.

Beyond estrogen, SHBG, A1C and triglycerides, what more should I ask my doctor to test for in the second round?

Height 170 cm, weight 64.8 kg. Athletic build, low fat percentage, strength 3 times a week (StrongLifts program), cardio once a week. Have always been physically active. I would say my fitness level is good, got more muscles than regular guys, have run a marathon, former dancer.

@Kotaix Sure, my doctor said my testosterone was in the "upper range" but within normal levels, as can be confirmed in the table. It's most likely a normal distribution (statistics), so then one can relate to an average. Let me give it some thought about the psychological aspect.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you take steroids, your body over-produces "b1tch" hormones to over-compensate for the roids juicing up your T levels to astronomical levels.

What happens is you set up a cascade in your endocrine system where all your hormones are set out of whack. Steroid users are known to randomly burst into tears at inappropriate times.
I have never taken steroids and never will.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you take steroids, your body over-produces "b1tch" hormones to over-compensate for the roids juicing up your T levels to astronomical levels.

What happens is you set up a cascade in your endocrine system where all your hormones are set out of whack. Steroid users are known to randomly burst into tears at inappropriate times.
The "biitch hormones" are vital to proper bodily function. The body converts testosterone to estrogen. Without testosterone, there's no estrogen. So higher levels of test means higher conversion to estrogen. The conversion takes place due to certain enzymes. One can manage the enzymes and control the conversion. The emotional side effects are from those that are not responsible with their use.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m trying to help you here, if you want to post all the information in a way that’s easy for me to sort out what might be the problem it might get you some insight. If you cannot then so be it. You need shbg because it binds testosterone and albumin is used in a bioavailability equation for testosterone.
  • Testosterone, Free with Total
  • Estrogens, Total
  • Estradiol
  • DHEA-S
  • Progesterone
  • Pregnenolone
  • Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
  • FSH/LH
  • Cortisol
  • Albumin
  • Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Good luck.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know what the numbers mean, but you're in the normal range. It doesn't mean anything that you're "above average".

I'd say that your problem is spiritual or psychological when it comes to anger and sadness. Staying angry is a choice, and there is no real reason to be so. This is especially obvious when you look at guys who are severely disabled and yet still manage to slay it in many aspects of life.

Personally, I dealt with red pill rage for a while, but I realized that if I stayed in that mindset no woman would ever be interested in me, so I let go of my beef with female entitlement and accepted female nature. I had always been easygoing, so I went back to that and my life improved immediately.
I sympathise with red pill rage, though I've personally had little of it. I find it a bit comical/hilarious the way women are, a bit staggered by the difference between men and women and this crude world, but, maybe, also a bit vary by how little one can lean on women/be weak.

Yeah, being angry about irrelevant things or not fixing them is a no go.

But the one who has a non-functioning d1ck but still thinks he's "slaying life" is broken in more ways than that. That's all I got to say.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you had any clue about the endocrine system you could have easily derived he's not on steroids from his LH and FSH values.

OP, you need to test for E2 and FREE testosterone aswell. Your testosterone is by no means high, it's around average.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not necessarily an hormone driven problem however we need the full panel to see if it's related to any imbalance.

Prolactine and cortisol are more likely to be connected to depression and anger.

Testosterone alone doesnt lead to any of that unless you get provoked where it leads to aggressive responces.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the one who has a non-functioning d1ck but still thinks he's "slaying life" is broken in more ways than that. That's all I got to say.
Agreed. I'm just pointing out that guys who give it their best within the limits life has imposed on them are in fact slaying it. They have ample reason to wallow in misery, but they chose to go for it anyway. This is what I meant by perspective when it comes to anger.

Does said member just not work at all or is it problems during doing the deed? I used to have problems if my mind was racing thinking about things (including other women) during sex, but I've gotten rid of that problem by learning to quiet the mind.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got T-levels reported and they’re above average. Although I have a good reason for being angrily sad (impotence/no lust), I’ve noticed that my uncle nevertheless is the same, angry in that painful way, often over nonsense. It’s not very respectable, attractive or joyful so I’d rather get rid of it.

For instance, practically all movie characters that are used as references here are not, they’re instead confident in some warm, upbeat way (Tyler Durden/Bond/etc.).

If one has a good reason for being pissed/sad that’s one thing, but beyond that, what are people’s experiences with being more confident in a warm, upbeat manner? How does one get there?
Having a good outlook on life and channeling that masculine energy. Their is nothing wrong with complaining on occasions, but you should be taking actions to change that. If your complaining everyday about living in a high crime infested neighborhood but aren't taking any action to change that, that's when you end up becoming angrily sad. When men become angrily, (what some call b!tching) they know something is wrong but cant figure out why. They cant seem to get over themselves.

Its why we have so many incels in todays world, men cant seem to get over themselves and how in the grand scheme of things they really dont matter. To many men (and women) are running around acting as if the world and humanity owes them something. As I become older and enter my early 30s I notice this more and more. I see it in alot of older "washed up" men but more so in the young men and women coming up.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
testosterone doesn't do much.
I know a lot of people use the term testosterone as a religion, as the metaphor for masculinity and almost as an holy grail. the ohh-wow SUPERMAN hormone.

I had so called low testosterone, then I ran a steroid cycle and now have extremely high testosterone, all proven by blood tests.
it doesn't do much, dude.

don't make testosterone your gospel and your god.
it's the new fashion to check your test level. but if you have any issue in life, taking real concrete real world actions will be so much more efficient than any supplement or med. what do you want btw? a med to reduce your testosterone?

human mind is extremely complex, don't reduce everything to some hormone numbers.

a lot of women are more confident than men but still they have almost no testosterone. get your head out of the "oh my testosterone is everything" ****hole new fashion

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
Care to elaborate with some detail?
I had my total testosterone at 398, which is considered low for a 28yo. I was feeling good and normal, I did the bloodtest before taking steroids to know my baseline level.
Then I started taking 500mg of testosterone enanthate per week, 8 weeks ago. A bloodwork showed my testosterone at 5550.

It increases libido by about 50-60% more. It made my balls shrink and some estrogen issues that got resolved very easily with the right drug. It gave me a bit of acne, I see more hair on my floor so I'm surely loosing some. My muscles are more defined and I think my shoulders grew a lot.
That's it, literally.

You can find some people on reddit claiming they feel ALPHA SUPERMAN on testosterone. honestly I can't understand them, I guess they are the same people who get high on theanine ?
Or maybe they talk about their boners, when they claim to "feel" testosterone?

Here are a few quotes from steroids forum:
Feel it? What do you mean by you feel test? I’ve never “felt” anything from taking any steroid, except tren, I feel crappy on tren lol.
This is stupid. Most people can't "feel it". Some can, but most can't and if you are expecting to feel or see something immediate you will be disappointed.
There's no "alpha feeling" or anything. Some guys claim that but chances are you won't notice anything really. If you're training hard anyway, you might see a little bit of strength increase but it's the strength increase over time that you'll really notice
Test doesn't feel like anything.
in this thread, they describe how they ""feel"" testosterone. apparently by feeling it they mean seeing oily skin and strenght increase at the gym. none of the 4LPHA SUPERMAN bullsh1t

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1vgnwy
I like how first cyclers think they're going to feel like they're on freaking angel dust by boosting their T-levels. Yeah, you have a little more energy, little more confidence, more strength. But it's not even close to the picture some people in here paint it up to be. : /
yeah so let's finish my post. don't give too much importance to testosterone, unless you get you balls literally cut. Don't be a victim of your """genetics""", don't make some ****ty excuse "it is because of my hormooones". man up ;)

Last edited: