"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

High income women easier to game?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
How the fvck white collar going to "compete" with the club promotor, the frat boy, the weed man or coke dealer in that environment?
It’s a great question. I’ll defer to the others on that.

I go to an upscale club where being well dressed is appreciated and not necessarily seen as a liability. I also don’t hit on staff, so gaming “hired guns” is way outside my expertise.

I’m the chill (but nerdy) engineer. I just own it, and it is what it is. I realistically can’t compete with the doorman, guy bartender, or some random 6’5” tatted Chad. But that’s ok. I do what I can.

(Off topic, I wasn’t knocking white collar guys before. I am one myself lol.)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It’s a great question. I’ll defer to the others on that.

I go to an upscale club where being well dressed is appreciated and not necessarily seen as a liability. I also don’t hit on staff, so gaming “hired guns” is way outside my expertise.

I’m the chill (but nerdy) engineer. I just own it, and it is what it is. I realistically can’t compete with the doorman, guy bartender, or some random 6’5” tatted Chad. But that’s ok. I do what I can.

(Off topic, I was not knocking white collar guys before. I am one myself.)
You dont think a certain type of woman appreciate your intellect and finds you more appealing?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top