"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

High IL replies but very slow response

PoZest

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I sort of nexted this girl I was texting, as she'd often take hours to reply back, sometimes not until the next day.
I find it hard to get a real bit of flirting to flow if the reply is sometimes hours, and sometimes instant.
I decided a week ago to next this one as I saw that she was online on the app but not reading my message, which she replied to the day after, so I haven't texted since.
But looking over the messages, the responses were quite high IL, laughing and asking Qs etc, and if there was no 24 hour wait in between the replies sometimes, I'd see no problems.
Should I be put off by this, or will I continue to initiate conversation, knowing that sometimes I won't get a reply for a while?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
311
Location
Australia
Put her on the back burner for now and pursue other girls .. if she reaches out, try and set-up a date. If she gives any other answer than a definite 'yes' , put her at the back of the line again .. repeat.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Have you met her yet? Stop playing tiddlywinks with messages and get her out on a date.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
You never know whats going on with these girls. Busy with life, entertaining other dudes, still not over the last guy they were with, put off by the dating app, etc. Go for the number and make a phone call and set up a date. Thats all you can do.
 
Top