Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

high body stress

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i have no reason to be stressed but my mind or something makes my body stressed as fuc

maybe its coffee

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a man does nothing physical which basically means he just sit, eat, drink, social media and TV, then his body will be stressed even when there's nothing on his mind to stress him out.

Man has to have some physical activities to keep his body in harmony with its nature, being that your body is the temple of masculinity, to deny its laws or demands will only yield you all kinds of sicknesses.

Spend at least 3 times per week doing simple exercises, at least 30-45mins each session.

Ur stress will miraculously disappear.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There’s the make break point to homeostasis in the body.
Movement is key. If you are working out, you can’t tax your body daily. You can’t do chronic cardio and stay healthy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s the make break point to homeostasis in the body.
Movement is key. If you are working out, you can’t tax your body daily. You can’t do chronic cardio and stay healthy.
Wait a minute....are you saying you can simply over train? I'm not really following.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Wait a minute....are you saying you can simply over train? I'm not really following.
It’s a touchy subject here so I steer away from it in most cases.
But yes. Especially if you are endurance athlete. If you are just a bodybuilding type weight lifter, then I can’t speak for that. I do MSP lifting so it’s only twice a week. If I do more than that, it taps me way to much. I don’t care how much sleep I get.

As your body seeks homeostasis at all levels, it’s a significant amount of stress not only on your endocrine system but your sympathetic nervous system.
I do the fist test. I make a fist and squeeze as hard as I can. If it is strong, I’m good to go. This is a measure of the level of homeostasis of your central nervous system.

Endurance athletes suffer severe body stress. That’s why world class trainers these days only do one hard day a week. Miles = wear and tear if done ridiculously. Some guys use to do 15-20 hours a week.

I only have one day of 4-6 miles with an 80lb pack.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a touchy subject here so I steer away from it in most cases.
But yes. Especially if you are endurance athlete. If you are just a bodybuilding type weight lifter, then I can’t speak for that. I do MSP lifting so it’s only twice a week. If I do more than that, it taps me way to much. I don’t care how much sleep I get.

As your body seeks homeostasis at all levels, it’s a significant amount of stress not only on your endocrine system but your sympathetic nervous system.
I do the fist test. I make a fist and squeeze as hard as I can. If it is strong, I’m good to go. This is a measure of the level of homeostasis of your central nervous system.

Endurance athletes suffer severe body stress. That’s why world class trainers these days only do one hard day a week. Miles = wear and tear if done ridiculously. Some guys use to do 15-20 hours a week.

I only have one day of 4-6 miles with an 80lb pack.
I have 1 day rest in between workouts for recovery.

But mine is short workouts, max is 1 hour per session averaging abt 45 mins then I stop.

No intention of bulking up, just keeping lean.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I have 1 day rest in between workouts for recovery.

But mine is short workouts, max is 1 hour per session averaging abt 45 mins then I stop.

No intention of bulking up, just keeping lean.
I do the same. I do it for physical performance. I don’t care about slabs of muscle. Lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I do the same. I do it for physical performance. I don’t care about slabs of muscle. Lol
Slabs of muscles would be counter productive when I go solo hunting.

I'm not into being aesthetically pleasing, my build is purely out of a need to do something physically.

I'm guessing u r the same too.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Slabs of muscles would be counter productive when I go solo hunting.

I'm not into being aesthetically pleasing, my build is purely out of a need to do something physically.

I'm guessing u r the same too.
You are spot on. It’s useless mass. My goal is always functional as well. My make my life pretty rough as it is. I have to pack out game meat a minimum of two miles up and down mountains.

You have a good head on your shoulders.