Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi, new here

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid Ross Jeffries like the plague. If you ignore this advice, someday you'll wish you hadn't.
I second that. He has some good theories on self-talk and positive thinking, but if you try Speed Seduction on a woman, I doubt you'll see her again.

If you acquire some of his ebooks, you'll also see that he's a scam artist.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
... if you try Speed Seduction on a woman, I doubt you'll see her again. If you acquire some of his ebooks, you'll also see that he's a scam artist.
What's the problem about this guy? I thought he was another guy like David de Angelo!!!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
What's the problem about this guy? I thought he was another guy like David de Angelo!!!
Well, for starters, there's the quote of his I posted on the first page of this thread. Just briefly, though, the guy is the same as ones who in medieval times sold "Love Potions". You're not sure which is creepier, a guy who would sell something that supposedly makes a girl want you against her will, or a guy who would want that. And when it's all over, both guys are creepy and the "potion" doesn't work in the first place.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hi, new here

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Avoid Ross Jeffries like the plague. If you ignore this advice, someday you'll wish you hadn't.

One of the hardest things for anyone to do is watch a grown man cry. You are going to depend on that for this method, but be aware that this one is going to take some acting ability. Pull away after she rejects you and put your head in your hands. Quietly start to sob.

"I'm sorry .... I should have known better than to think .... that a girl like you .... could like me .... "

Sob some more. "Let me sit a second .... and I'll take you home." (Obviously if you are at HER place, you word it accordingly, dummy!) "It's just that I'll never know .... the peace .... of having you in my arms .... and loving you .... it would have meant so much .... (sob, sob). I've never been with a woman as beautiful as you .... you don't know the confidence it would have given me...and the happiness .... . (sob uncontrollably now) .... could you find it in yourself .... just to let me kiss you once .... to know I at least had that?"

Now I promise you, if the girl has any heart at ALL, she'll kiss you. And that's when you resume your pass. If she stops you, start weeping again.
[/B]
holy f*ck that is right up there with the 'if she isn't interested anymore then spend all you money on her and write her romantic love songs' advice.

Reaction score
Yeah it's just straight downward the complete opposite of the entire DJ mindset,
Ditch it I say