Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi, new here

Reaction score
Hi, Im new here.
Im into DyD, know a little bit of Ross Jeffries, but as far as mental coaches that I am mainly involved in Id say its David Deangelo, Brian Tracy and Tony Robbins that makes the top 3.

I think this forum is cool, dispite the avalanches of victim language posted here. I've already scanned through the Bible a little bit and realized that a lot corresponds with the material im already familiar with. I'll make sure I read it before I'll start asking questions though.

I started reading Robbins like 4 years ago but only at talking the talk level and eventually dropped it until I ran into DYD after a particular situation with a girl I had a hard time dealing with.

I guess my experience with women so far is about a little bit below average. There is 1 ex-girlfriend I had a lot of sex with, and after that relationship I had sex only once with my last ex-girlfriend.
Throughout my life I had women approach me now and then (to sum it up Id say like 15 times over the course of my life), but always lost the situation and end up with that dry feeling between me legs.
Which makes me end up pretty AFC but at the same time I see my RAFC in a pretty good light.

Allright, time for some time management now.

Cheers and talk to you soon,

Reaction score
Cool, the placing of this thread was a wild guess however

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck and welcome to the forum. A wise poster said you should spend more than 2 times in the field learning than an the computer so don't dilly dally about ;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seize_the_pattern
know a little bit of Ross Jeffries
Avoid Ross Jeffries like the plague. If you ignore this advice, someday you'll wish you hadn't.

From Ross Jeffries Re: Dealing with Rejection:
One of the hardest things for anyone to do is watch a grown man cry. You are going to depend on that for this method, but be aware that this one is going to take some acting ability. Pull away after she rejects you and put your head in your hands. Quietly start to sob.

"I'm sorry .... I should have known better than to think .... that a girl like you .... could like me .... "

Sob some more. "Let me sit a second .... and I'll take you home." (Obviously if you are at HER place, you word it accordingly, dummy!) "It's just that I'll never know .... the peace .... of having you in my arms .... and loving you .... it would have meant so much .... (sob, sob). I've never been with a woman as beautiful as you .... you don't know the confidence it would have given me...and the happiness .... . (sob uncontrollably now) .... could you find it in yourself .... just to let me kiss you once .... to know I at least had that?"

Now I promise you, if the girl has any heart at ALL, she'll kiss you. And that's when you resume your pass. If she stops you, start weeping again.

Reaction score
For as far as I read ross jeffries and listened to the way he talks about the material. This kindof strikes me as un-jeffries like. Im not denying that Jeffries could have said this though. I'm kind of curious is what context this is said. And still: the reason why Im only into ross for a bit is that I dig a few of his concepts whereas some of his I dont know what the dude is talking about!?
And I have to hand it to ya: That rossquote is insane hahaha. Its funny though. Sounds like handy material to make friends with a guy thats dating a girl im interested in LOL

So, I dont avoid someone as a plague just because he or she does some far out things that dont correspond with what I believe is apropriate. I like to process given lecture and information from coaches and experienced people in an eclectic manner so I can make my own mix kindof

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For as far as I read ross jeffries and listened to the way he talks about the material. This kindof strikes me as un-jeffries like. Im not denying that Jeffries could have said this though. I'm kind of curious is what context this is said. And still: the reason why Im only into ross for a bit is that I dig a few of his concepts whereas some of his I dont know what the dude is talking about!?
And I have to hand it to ya: That rossquote is insane hahaha. Its funny though. Sounds like handy material to make friends with a guy thats dating a girl im interested in LOL

So, I dont avoid someone as a plague just because he or she does some far out things that dont correspond with what I believe is apropriate. I like to process given lecture and information from coaches and experienced people in an eclectic manner so I can make my own mix kindof
He absolutely said it. He was talking about what to do if you're getting it on with a girl and she says she won't have sex with you. Apparently that becomes a reason to abandon all your dignity.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I knew it...

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I knew you couldn't stay away from these forums Capi.

You're like that guy who calls a suicide hotline threatening to kill himself but never actually does it.;)

(That's in reference to your last post for the uninformed).:D
For some reason, I think that Capi is true to his word about staying away from the forum...;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Hmmm...you have a point there, Eternal but he misspelled the word "fourms".

Punctuation wasn't one of Capi's strong points and I believe he misspelled his new screen name on purpose to register it.
Uh-huh, sure, that's the reason...;)

Only Gio knows what I'm talking about.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
He absolutely said it. He was talking about what to do if you're getting it on with a girl and she says she won't have sex with you. Apparently that becomes a reason to abandon all your dignity.

Holy ****! ... ALL of it ??? :eek:

:D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****! ... ALL of it ??? :eek:

:D
Yeah. Your f*cking dignity. Excuse me if my dignity is worth just a tiny bit more than having sex with some random-ass girl.

Reaction score
Hell would I know ... Hell would you know ... Hell do you care ... Is that how you get your posts and your "privileges" to do som random noobbashing ?

comon dude

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell would I know ... Hell would you know ... Hell do you care ... Is that how you get your posts and your "privileges" to do som random noobbashing ?

comon dude
Only when it's deserved, noob.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see you two are friends already.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I can see you two are friends already.
What can I say? I'm a f*cking social butterfly over here.

Reaction score
Yeah, oh well ... so now you know why money is being asked on sites with ebooks and tapes

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
What can I say? I'm a f*cking social butterfly over here.
If you are the social butterfly, I must be the social hawk or something.