"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hi all (introduction)

TTom

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Stinktown
As this is my first post, and I'm somewhat hoping that with what little free time I have, I can post on this site, I figured I may as well 'formally' introduce myself.

My name is Tom, I'm 17, 5'10 (or 5'11, haven't measured in awhile), 165 (approximately) and I'm currently in Grade 11 ( but I tell people 12 ) in highschool (it's because I took a year off).
I'm pretty decent with talking to females, but I am so inexperienced (I'm not going to say bad, because thats not the case, I just don't get enough practise) at relationships/gettin sex so I decided to register on these forums to ask questions from time to time and et cetera.

I've learned a decent amount of things off of the 'articles' on this site, but realised that it's entirely too possible to 'overthink' asking out females and what not, I mean it's good to get tips every now and then, if you're struggling, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take every single piece of advise I get on this site, I plan on yoinkin the best advise (if I get any, that is) that works for me, and forgetting the rest.

That being said, Hi everybody.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Hmmm....uhhh...howdy??




















I never understood why people made these intro post.:confused:
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
so they don't feel like they are being austracized if they're first post is needing help with some "afc" problem they have.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
welcome stranger... :D
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Welcome to the forums!

(good word btw vincent)
yeah!

if only it were a word :(
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
lol, vincent's words got like an australian touch to it or something

Anyways good mindset Tom, take wut you need, and leave the rest for you to find out yourself
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
hey, jsut remember it is all about confidence
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Porky
yeah!

if only it were a word :(
Hey shut up:p

I was in the middle of a 1500 word paper, I didn't care how you spelt ostracized.

I spelt it fonically (lol at bad joke lol).

:D
 

TTom

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Stinktown
Don, you sound like some creepy cult member welcoming me like that :D hehehehe, just kidding of course.

Anywho, I will definitely be sure to lurk the forums and read the bible and post my (hopefully) many experiences in the future about my being a pim... I mean a DJ.
 
Top