"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

hey losers. speak up!

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
so whos stuck at home doing nothing on a saturday night?

lets make a club.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
the "its saturday night and im stuck at home on the computer being a loser" club.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
im home now about to go to party.

going to start my assualt tonight!

wish me luck.

wait I dont need luck!
:D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
You know I was at the video store tonight, I saw this cute girl who works there and I've talked to her a couple of times but I just can't get the nerve to ask her out.

I've been thinking about this, let's get a bunch of guys together who just can't approach women and make a pact, American Pie style.

The Pact will be to pick out a girl (target) during the week and ask her for her number by a certain day. Like Wednesday or something. Then we all report in with what happened.

So in my case with my girl at the video store I would use the JWHITE method.

me: can I ask u a quick question?
her: sure
me: are u single?

she will either say yes or no and depending on her response I tell her that I have to get going and ask for her number. It's a simple straight-to-the-point method that works.

So what do you guys say, is this a good idea? Shall we make a pact?
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
So a Jerry Seinfeld and George Costanza pact eh?
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I just got back from Indian Fest a while ago... they had some nice girls. I could have stayed longer, but the bugs started to bite, and I was getting tired after being there most of the day.... I was thier this morning, then came home then went back... long day... I only went because my bro volenteered and got free tickets...

Some hot girls there. Listened to some music saw some tight ass stone knifes and Indian stuff. Listened to some music and skits. Watched the lake, picked up a fee numbers, watched pert of the Indian film festival. headed home.

That was my day... oh yeah... riding around in the golf carts being a jack ass and having fun. :D ... I really wasn't supposed to do that. :eek:

now I'm home... reading my college text book on Marketing from NorthWestern, my leg muscle is twitching and It's bothering me... I don't know why... I mean it's my upper calf one... I never use it... feels wierd... also typing this getting ready to go to sleep.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Yall wanna play American Pie? Ok I call Stiffler! grow some balls and ask them out or you're neva gonna score LOL
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Today was depressing.

Football sucked, watched whole 10 yards, better than i expected. Sat around watching athf. Ugh, i hate my life :D Well i need to take some damn action!
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Okay so I guess no one is up for the pact, isn't anybody besides me afraid to approach women? I guess not...
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Not in need of a pact but I'll offer some info...


"me: can I ask u a quick question?
her: sure
me: are u single?"


If you're gonna say that, do NOT say "can I ask you a quick question?" You'll send a weird vibe and unless the girl is extremely attracted to you she'll blow you off.

You're trying to come in confident and direct as hell with the "are you single" line but you preface it with wishy washy opener. Doesn't flow at all.

If you really want to say it cut the first part out.

U- Hello.
Her- Hi.
U- Are you single?

Before I go...

If you've ever chatted this girl at all or held eye contact with her...or in any way whatsoever shown interest in her do not say the line above. Again, it won't flow. You're trying to be direct and confident but it's taken you HOW LONG to actually talk to this girl?! Your words will show confidence but your lack of action will show your true insecurity. Blow off. If this is the case, then just chat her up like a normal person. Tell her a short little story about something funny that's happened to you recently. Keep it short and sweet. If it goes well, as you're about to leave say, "Hey, we should hang out sometime."

There are ton of more in-depth things but since you're just starting out this would be your best bet.


-Soma
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I disagree. Saying "Can I ask you a quick question?" catches her off guard. She might think I'm going to ask her for the time or help finding a movie or something and her shields will be down.

It works for JWhite and he stole it from David D. I think it's worth a shot.

The whole point of the thing is to grab my balls and do the approach, not whether I get rejected or not.

I think it is better to keep it as simple as possible and not over complicate things because I will be nervous enough as is.

Thanks for the advice anyways.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Good god. Bwahahahah.

Alright man. Do it your way.

hahah
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top