Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey! Lets Play Rate the Luciferian

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to put my pictures where my mouth is and let you guys do the judging. 1-10, and I would say "No Homo", but I am sure nobody here is gay (maybe bi, but who cares, ya know?)

Please excuse the mirror on a couple of the pics. The Maid wasnt doing her job :trouble: I see. (Who would have though mirrors could get so dirty?)

Anyway, 1-10 is fine or just a "ZOMG you look like Smeagle, on Crack." will suffice.

I appreciate any and all who respond. Tips, suggestions, fashion advice, fitness advice, things I may want to improve, etc would be kind and taken into consideration.

ok, let the rating commense:
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/illuminator13/HAILSATAN.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/illuminator13/LUCIFER.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/illuminator13/DOOM.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/illuminator13/DEATH.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/illuminator13/RAWR.jpg
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/illuminator13/BLASPHEMY.jpg

Good or Bad, I'm ready. Bring your worst Boys! :rockon:

And P.S., I want you (Warrior) to show no mercy. Come on bring it on, you fuzzy goodlooking studmuffin you. ;)

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way to make the first picture one of you in a towel after saying "no homo" haha. As I've said before I gotta give props to the guys who post pics here. Never know who could be lurking.

Your f-in jacked but im sure u already knew that. Not sure what else to say, your not a bad lookin guy and you got a nice smile. Not digging the skull cap though.You're not gonna make a lot of girls wet just by walking in the room, but if I saw you walking down the street with a 9 or 10 I wouldn't be like wtf?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look great in blasphemy xxx

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a normal looking guy. 2 pieces of advice, lose the skullcap (personally not digging it), and PUT SOME ****ING PANTS ON (jesus)

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting resposes so far, thanks guys. about that "skull cap", it helps me have and maintain waves in my hair, so most of the time i take it off when i am in public. :) cool responses so far, :up:

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are jacked as hell, bro. a little bit nerdy looking, but it's completely offset when you take your shirt off. wear tight shirts and the ladies will be all over you.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blueline-lol, i actually would consider myself to be a nerd. i read a lot of books...and yeah, your right, thats why i always do wear tight shirts :). highconciousness- Thanks man, but about the smile, do you think its my teeth thats the problem or is it the whole smile in general? perserverance- :crackup:? colemandove- What? Did you just call me a bear? lol you silly doe...Hey is there anything i can do to drop the nerdiness?

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
You made up for the face by working out...lol not to be a d1ck infact I think females will rate you positively for the most part.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucifero said:
Blueline-lol, i actually would consider myself to be a nerd. i read a lot of books...and yeah, your right, thats why i always do wear tight shirts :). highconciousness- Thanks man, but about the smile, do you think its my teeth thats the problem or is it the whole smile in general? perserverance- :crackup:? colemandove- What? Did you just call me a bear? lol you silly doe...Hey is there anything i can do to drop the nerdiness?
Sort out your posture and body language.

The reason you look better in blasphemy than the nerdy clothed pics is to do with your stance.

Stand like an nba player or 50 cent, not like a goofy nerd.

How you stand completely changes how we perceive your face/looks!

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you look like prince for some reason. workout and wear skinny jeans, since you look skinny enough to do it.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Sort out your posture and body language.

The reason you look better in blasphemy than the nerdy clothed pics is to do with your stance.

Stand like an nba player or 50 cent, not like a goofy nerd.

How you stand completely changes how we perceive your face/looks!
Ok, consider my posture corrected from today on. :up:

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Semtex said:
You made up for the face by working out...lol not to be a d1ck infact I think females will rate you positively for the most part.
:crackup: LOL!

Semtex said:
Ummm...your body language is fine and your "Swag" iz off da hizzle fo shizzle my nizzle, fo rezzle!

DJ Hero said:
Guys, am I looking good? I know I'm a bit over dressed but whatever.

DJ Hero
Ok, now I'm jealous! I aint going to hate though, you looking pretty suave with those glasses and all. Maybe you could be my wingman and help me get some chicks baby boy ;)

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
The cap SUX .. drop it and youll do great :D ..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO RATE MY SELF ACTUALLY, but as so many others posted, i have no idea who is looking, and how people would act :b

P

perseverance

So called straight men asking for a rating of one to ten by complete strangers on the internet, who are also straight and male. Gay much?

P

perseverance

Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Sorry to break the news but that phrase is the gayest thing in here.
Maybe American men enjoy rating each other, but here in England if another man asks for validation on his appearance by other men, he is automatically seen as being a homo.

There's no shame in being gay, the Spartans were homosexuals and were the toughest, most alpha male, warriors on the planet. ;)