Hey! Lets Play Rate the Luciferian

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Maybe American men enjoy rating each other, but here in England if another man asks for validation on his appearance by other men, he is automatically seen as being a homo.

There's no shame in being gay, the Spartans were homosexuals and were the toughest, most alpha male, warriors on the planet. ;)
Spartans homosexuals? Any sources to that?

I've heard Alexander the great and Achilles were bisexuals.

Edit: Nvm, I found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_militaries_of_ancient_Greece

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mannerisms are kinda gay, read up a bit on good posture and holding your strength. You're pretty cut up so wear tighter fitting stuff, loose and baggy is gonna make you look skinny. Get some slightly flashy / unique jewelery (watch, maybe a couple rings) to gain some style points.

FOr the other guy, watch posture, more masculinity needs to be coming through and do something more stylish with your hair.

p.s. why the f*ck does everyone feel the NEED to add (no homo) whenever they say sh*t about some dude.....like you give that much of a sh*t about what some guys you've never met on an internet board think???? hahaha... THAT IIIIIS HOMO

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I saw a face like that, it had a hook in it's mouth! Nah really, look good. Lose the cap thing.

For everybody else, I have always thought tight clothes on guys do not look good. The wife says the same thing. Not tight or baggy looks best.