"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

"Hey I know you from somewhere!"

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Tried this on a chick today who was walking with her friend. I pointed to the hot one and said it as they were turning/walking. Her friend was like "Yeah, she works at a bank". I was like ooh a bank, I would have sworn you went to highschool with me. Blah blah, they never really payed attention (i was sorta walking away as I said it too and I didn't really care either)

worst/most pointless cold approach EVER :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
Well, don't you think if you really did know her from somewhere you wouldn't be walking away from her, but instead walking toward her?

No wonder they didn't buy it. They could tell by your actions.

Of course you didn't really know her anyway, but still, you gotta practice what you preach.
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I bet you'd be feeling worse if you didn't say anything.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
at that point i'd made so many cold approaches that I was just doing it for the heck of it lol. I just needed a quick excuse to say something to them, and that was the first thing that popped into my head. I didn't really care or persue it

that's why I declare it the most pointless cold approach ever
 

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
839
Reaction score
30
haha i did that a bar once when I was drunk as sh!t. Dude, they never ever fall for that.... I think every other guy on campus uses it...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top