Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hey I know you from somewhere!"

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried this on a chick today who was walking with her friend. I pointed to the hot one and said it as they were turning/walking. Her friend was like "Yeah, she works at a bank". I was like ooh a bank, I would have sworn you went to highschool with me. Blah blah, they never really payed attention (i was sorta walking away as I said it too and I didn't really care either)

worst/most pointless cold approach EVER :D

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, don't you think if you really did know her from somewhere you wouldn't be walking away from her, but instead walking toward her?

No wonder they didn't buy it. They could tell by your actions.

Of course you didn't really know her anyway, but still, you gotta practice what you preach.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you'd be feeling worse if you didn't say anything.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at that point i'd made so many cold approaches that I was just doing it for the heck of it lol. I just needed a quick excuse to say something to them, and that was the first thing that popped into my head. I didn't really care or persue it

that's why I declare it the most pointless cold approach ever

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i did that a bar once when I was drunk as sh!t. Dude, they never ever fall for that.... I think every other guy on campus uses it...