Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys, I gotta quick question...

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who lies more? Men or Women? ;)

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women lie more than blokes.

-Malachi

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
Who lies more? Men or Women? ;)
Women, easily. Of course, that depends on the woman, and that depends on the lie. Women tend to try and convince themselves of wat they're saying. They might even THINK they believe that.

Example: Yesterday, some women were talking with some of my male friends. I overheard them, and joined the conversation late. These are women I've known for several months.

"I want a man of god; and a man who is good with children? That's really sexy. Looks totally aren't an issue." All the women at the table chime in and start agreeing with that mantra.

Sure you do, ladies. Sure you do. :rolleyes:

(Then 5 minutes later, they're talking about how they watch Top Gun for scenes with Tom Cruise's shirt off.) Yeah.

I think most of us are wanting so badly to believe what a woman says, whether we're male or female. There's the main difference.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a quote somewhere, but I'm not exactly sure who to attribute it to.

It went something like this: When men lie, it's "Hey honey, I'm at so and so's house watching the game" When they're actually at a strip club.

When women lie: "The baby's yours"

We as men have to understand the underhandedness of most women. And to make it worse, they do it under the guise that "they really didn't know what they were doing"...Women are much craftier then we'll ever be.

It's true they might try to convince themselves what they do is the truth, or justified, but that doesn't make it so.