Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Herniated discs, any ideas to heal asap?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a PT the herniated disc remains an anomaly. Anyone with ideas to increase healing to stand upright and back to normal walking even with pain?
It has me locked up and bent over for the most part.

chosenfew22

Don Juan
Reaction score
See a physical therapist. Slipped 2 disks in my back last year in a jungle in Hawaii. PT had me do certain stretches and mild exercises. After being able to dress myself and move a tad more I began pool therapy (this is where you make the comeback). It releases tension on the back while allowing the muscles surrounding the spin to become stronger. 5 months later, I was back in action even though the doctor said they'd probably kick me out of the military. Just take it SLOW and try to improve SLIGHTLY daily. Rushing things could hinder your overall progress.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about healing other than getting a prescription for human brown hormone. If the pain is bad enough take kratom. It hits your opioid receptors, but be careful because it is addictive and for some people withdrawals are not pleasant. The withdrawals dont have as many physical symptoms as opiates, but still very unpleasant.
What do you know aboit SARMS. Mk- 677?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.
I'v read many good things on many sites for weeks. I need a healing agent not a masking agent like American medicine provides.