Heres my current situation

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you guys remember me asking if this girl was attracted to me because she looked and smiled at me, here is a follow up report on recent events. I asked one of my fairly popular friends if he knew who she was, and infact he did. And infact he started talking to her online about me, and she was attracted to me. So we talked the next time we saw each other, that is until I found out she had a boyfriend, so I backed off, and explored other options. So we didn't really talk a whole lot, just Hi when I saw her. Then a few days later, she told me her and her boyfriend broke up. So now I was ready to move in. We talked after class, and she was telling me how bad her bf was to her, and when I had to go in a different direction, she gave me a hug. So then, the next day, I was playing football with some of my friends, and we walked into the middle school football game. She was there, but I didn't know, and so when I was leaving, she called me over, gave me a BIG hug, and rubbed my back. So talked for a little while, and she wanted me to stay there, but I had to go, I was soo pissed I had to go. then the next day, she barely talked to me, instead she talked to some other guy, maybe she's trying to make me jealous? What do you guys think I should do next?

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate your as in as it gets, it sounds like she goes out of her way to talk to you. All you have to do is ask her out now.
Wait too long and you'll be in the friend zone before you can say 'sh!t I'm a f*ckwit, I should've asked before!'

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll talk to her a few more times, then I guess i'll pop the question.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you

Last edited by a moderator: