"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Here's a scenario......

xenopus

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Previously I posted this on another thread...it's something for you guys to ponder over....

My ex-girlfriend has this good guy friend who gives her missed calls virtually everyday. Missed calls as in just one or two rings and that's it. No talking at all (at least I never heard them talking)

Naturally, I asked her about this and she tells me they're only good friends, and nothing else. It did make me irritated on numerous occasions and ask her questions, because these missed calls happen quite often when I'm with her.

So, she went back to Spain for holidays (she's Spanish) and I asked her if she met up with this good guy friend of hers. They live in the same town. She told me no . I found this really strange - for a guy friend to be giving her missed calls everyday and not meeting up for a round of coffee or something. Perhaps they did; maybe she didn't tell me this because she didn't want me to get worried or paranoid- god knows.

I did have suspicions that she may well be cheating on me. But I tried to look on the positive side- that she was phoning me almost everyday(long distance !) , telling me that she loved me, wants to come and live with me, communicating online almost everyday etc.

But you just never know women, ....she could well be having someone on the side.


What do you guys make of this?


Xenopus
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by xenopus
because these missed calls happen quite often when I'm with her.
The question of the hour is...does she "miss" these calls when you're not around? :eek:

Two possibilities:

1) This guy is chumping all over her and she's completely friend-zoned him, but since he calls every day she figures she can still use him as a friend.

2) You're being had.

I can't say.
 

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
If she's your ex-girlfriend, why are you still seeing her anyway?
 

xenopus

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
No, i'm not seeing her anymore. Totally cut off contact.
 
Top