Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a video of an Alpha Male in action

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
???????????????

WTF MEN HE MAKE A GAY GUY LOOK GOOD
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy looks like a pushy idiot. His clothing definitely isn't flattering either.

However, theres something about this video that everyone should take from it:

THERE IS NO "WAY" TO BE "ALPHA".

Yes....trying to find a easy way to be "alpha" is like a fat girl going on "weight watchers". Its the easy way out - but it doesnt work in the long run.

Actually, I despise the term "alpha". It shows that you actually care about what other MEN think about your presence. Who cares? I don't care. Nobody should care. We aren't baboons.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are kidding right?

I think this was just a joke guys, PLEASE, someone tell me it was just a joke.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is funnier, watching that video or reading this thread about it....

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is serious? You gotta be kidding me...

He doesn't walk, he lumbers. If you want to exude confidence you take your time and direction with each step but with that kind of delay behind each movement you'd think he was borderline retarded.

Although the sleeveless T is quite sexy, I can't honestly picture that guy getting the nani from anyone in that mall.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God, It is serious?

WOW! YOWSA! HOLY DOOLEY! WELL BUTTER MY BUNS AND DIP EM IN HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS!

It is ALL wrong, just plain wrong. Bad dress, bad skin, lack of muscle tone, poor posture, looks unemplyed, looks like he would run away if I said "booh", looks like he doesn't have hair one between his legs, so many levels, just simply, so many levels.

Come on, come clean, this WAS a joke.......right?

One good thing out of this. This explains why I get high IL from young women, because THIS is their other option? No wonder the 30 and under chicks are so hot for we late 30's boys. So, this is our competition men....we cant lose!

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks like the high school marching band tuba player trying to act like Marlon Brando.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put it this way.

Take your average AMERICAN kid with a hip hop persona, dressed in baggy jeans and athletic apparel, and trying to act "as hard" as possible, and you'll have quite a few EUROPEANS laughing their asses off at his chimp-like behavior.

Try to look at things from a different perspective for God sakes. If the guy had model looks and was dressed in Armani with the exact same body language, I'm sure half of you would be taking notes.

Having said that, that video was hilarious. Where can I see more of these ;-)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
Take your average AMERICAN kid with a hip hop persona, dressed in baggy jeans and athletic apparel, and trying to act "as hard" as possible, and you'll have quite a few EUROPEANS laughing their asses off at his chimp-like behavior.
That is certainly the truth! Those guys always crack me up.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
For FCUK'S sake, i thought this was dead the last time it went away. Alpha is not about fcuking clothes, it's not about a specific way you walk, it's not something you can obtain!

Alright, if it was, then every wolf in the pack would be the alpha wolf, and there would be no wolf pack! You either have it or you dont! There is no way to get it, all you can do is act like you have it! Do you understand! Those who dont have it just make do with what they have.

"Alpha" in nature is the male most desirable for mating! Now, directly applying those principles, what does a woman find to be desirable mating material!? IT'S SUBJECTIVE.

Even if he were good looking and was popping mad bling, he could still be a total assh0le.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Johnny Chase is right. The reason this kid looks such a fool is because he is acting out the role of an alpha male, yet he has no alpha male qualities.

This shows why fake confidence fails and stresses the importance of self-improvement.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny all the criticism this video gets. One thing I notice is the culture gap between north america and europe. Ask someone in USA and someone in Europe about his looks and you'll get very different responses.

Second thing. I just love all these people who say things like "he has manboobs", "he looks like a dork", "me and my friends would eat him alive if he walked in a room like that", etc.

You're all very confident hiding behind a computer monitor and keyboard. You put this man down to feel better about yourselves. Like you are better people for sitting on your a$$es and not doing a thing. You're justifying doing nothing by putting another man down for trying something. And as for comments about him being "fat/chubby" (weight training wannabe) and that you'd beat him up, I bet most of you would take a sh1t in your pants if you were actually confronted in person instead of hiding behind a computer and making such arrogant comments.

Yes, his actions are obviously exaggerated. I'm sure he was a little uncomfortable sitting like that, but he's just getting points across like don't sit as if you're tense and got a pole up your a$$. Walk with a confident up-right posture, etc. Don't take everything so damn literally.

Finally, get your heads out of your a$$es. Kill this notion that you are better than him because you like to see yourselves type.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Funny all the criticism this video gets. One thing I notice is the culture gap between north america and europe. Ask someone in USA and someone in Europe about his looks and you'll get very different responses.

Second thing. I just love all these people who say things like "he has manboobs", "he looks like a dork", "me and my friends would eat him alive if he walked in a room like that", etc.

You're all very confident hiding behind a computer monitor and keyboard. You put this man down to feel better about yourselves. Like you are better people for sitting on your a$$es and not doing a thing. You're justifying doing nothing by putting another man down for trying something. And as for comments about him being "fat/chubby" (weight training wannabe) and that you'd beat him up, I bet most of you would take a sh1t in your pants if you were actually confronted in person instead of hiding behind a computer and making such arrogant comments.

Yes, his actions are obviously exaggerated. I'm sure he was a little uncomfortable sitting like that, but he's just getting points across like don't sit as if you're tense and got a pole up your a$$. Walk with a confident up-right posture, etc. Don't take everything so damn literally.

Finally, get your heads out of your a$$es. Kill this notion that you are better than him because you like to see yourselves type.

P.S. If he actually acted alpha male without all the exaggerations, instead of insults this thread would be full of "what", "I don't get it" "What did he do"? "How was that alpha male body language?" etc.

WomansDream

Reaction score
This video is proof that the alpha male behavior will make you look like a pig and therefore never get chicks... kindness and sensitivity to feelings is where it's at

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the Torontonian. Looks to me like a bunch of beta monkeys trying to make themselves feel better by throwing coconuts.

The video makes a point and reminds us to correct something I'm sure we've ALL been guilty of. Being too tense, "closed", and conveying a "scared/frightened" quality instead of being relaxed, confident and letting it all hang out. The video is funny as hell because he exaggerates the body language, but I'm sure they realize it.

I'm still laughing at the comment someone posted about how he and his boys would "eat this guy alive." That's such a typical inferiority-complex driven comment, it's hilarious. What exactly would you do? Beat him up? Make fun of him and throw spitballs like high school bullies? AMOG him and take all the girls away from him?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WomansDream
This video is proof that the alpha male behavior will make you look like a pig and therefore never get chicks... kindness and sensitivity to feelings is where it's at
You're kidding right?