"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Here a picture of a "curvy" girl back then

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Back to the 90s...





Playing Venus in the tv series hercules from 1995 to 1999...

I was looking for a picture showing what is currently defined as "curvy" but got too disgusted to post any, plus kids are probably watching this site.

Add this fact to the current dating market setting for the average man then wonder why mgtows are incresing in number and influence.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I Google image searched "curvy", most look sexy as hell, but there is a smaller number of round (to put it mildly) women among the pictures. I wouldn't say the mainstream definition has changed, you gotta stop listening to a vanishingly small (although very loudmouthed) minority of feminists. They can screech all day long, but at the end of the day nobody gives a fvck what they think.

MGTOW is also a relatively small group of the extreme counterpart to feminists. Although both groups appear large due to the connective magic of the internet and their ability to scream their opinions loud and clear at every opportunity they get.

I'm not a huge fan of any of the 2 movements, it's just unnecessary noise in a life that's complex enough as it is. Best way to fight feminism and other extreme points of view is to not give it the attention it so desperately tries to grab, move along with life with no such clutter in your mind. But here we are spreading the message by talking about it and opposing it. Their only power is the power to grab attention, without attention they die out. Any attention, negative or positive just further feeds their ridiculous cause.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130
Back to the 90s...





Playing Venus in the tv series hercules from 1995 to 1999...

I was looking for a picture showing what is currently defined as "curvy" but got too disgusted to post any, plus kids are probably watching this site.

Add this fact to the current dating market setting for the average man then wonder why mgtows are incresing in number and influence.
I would definitely tap that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
When I was growing up, "curvy" was simply a description of the female body, it wasn't a weight class.
Now it means fat.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
That's not curvy by today's standards.
She's more on the athletic or fit category.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Curvy still basically means the same thing, nobody buys delusional fatties calling themselves curvy
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Curvy still basically means the same thing, nobody buys delusional fatties calling themselves curvy
It's the feminine imperative being peddle to shape men's mindset. The young s€xy ones will smile fully well aware that once they grow old and fat there's a steady stream of beta's ever ready to take over.

Vast sheep's of men willing to provide security...
 

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
32
Some bros (like me) fancy BBWs. It is a fetish, granted, but there is nothing wrong with it. Not a perversion or anything like that.

If we liked anal sex with other guys the Establishment would come out to put the label LBTQwhatever and turn us into civic heroes.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
When I was growing up, "curvy" was simply a description of the female body, it wasn't a weight class.
Now it means fat.
I can kinda see how they could twist it though. You can't be super skinny and have beautiful curves, but they kinda stretch the opposite too far (pun intended).
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
I can kinda see how they could twist it though. You can't be super skinny and have beautiful curves, but they kinda stretch the opposite too far (pun intended).
Well, they've twisted it, so you must be right.

There used to be a joke sign (sort of like what would be a meme today). It said "Dangerous curves ahead", and there would be an outline of a sexy female's body. But definitely not fat.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
If you're toned and curvy you're not lazy Selma Hayek is curvy, Kim Kardashian it's feminine to be curvy. If you like skinny women it's suspect imo
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
she's not curvy
Looks like curves to me.
Although I was never a big Cindy Crawford fan.
Nothing wrong with her body, I just never cared for "beauty marks".
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
curvy is basically supposed to be big tits, ass, thighs, etc. On a girl that isn't fat (so no fat rolls, double chin, big gut, etc.)
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
curvy is basically supposed to be big tits, ass, thighs, etc. On a girl that isn't fat (so no fat rolls, double chin, big gut, etc.)
All girls are curvy, unless they have a shape like a boy.
At least by the old definition of curvy.
The new definition just means obese.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top