Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her shack or Your Palace

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a good tool to use to get a girl back to your place is a prop, like a book or cool thing you have at your house.

how do you get a women to bring you back to her place?

I have this cool card game i wanna show you lets go to your place?

What would have a better success rate her place or yours in terms of a close.

does it matter if the girl is ready she will say yes to either?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For a ONS, I've had way more success inviting her to my place rather than going to her place.

I've never been able to invite myself over to her place the first time. I think most women don't want you to know where they live right away in case you're a stalker.

As for the "excuse" to invite her over, it's not that critical. I usually just invite them to watch some tv or watch a movie. If she's DTF, you rarely have to turn the tv on.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take women to my place anymore if I don't know them well. I have had a couple incidents with women coming by unannounced, driving past to spy. I know that this has cost me some ONS.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite them to your place to show them... a picture,the table you just refinished,whatever. Then sex "just happened" You want your place[your bed,condoms and no ex boyfriends will show up with the key she gave them]

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm yeah and what if you'd rather go to her place (because your own flatmates are complaining :D)?