"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Her attraction elsewhere

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Well heres my prob, this may sound a little afc but screw it. Theres this girl Im going after and shes going out with this other guy. Im going to tell you that shes 13 im 16, and no I dont really give a fvck about what you think about the age difference so dont bother posting some lame ass remark about it. Shes been going out with this guy and he seems to always break up with her but they just end up going back out again. Im by no means an ugly guy either (if you want a pic of what I look like then go here ,profile shes even told me that Im hot) Im nice and everything, sweet, whatever you want to call it, but I cant seem to get her attention to me and start liking me. She only looks at me like a friend. So what the hell should I do? Give up and next her? Or just stop talking to her all together. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Haven't seen this posted in a while: Read the Bible.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Won't happen, unless she is a loser.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by WhAcKeD!
what are you saying "unless shes a loser"?
Unpopular.

EDIT: Ohhh, you're 16 and she's 13. I take it back ;)
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
DAMN UR SO HOT !!!!






















I was not kidding.....lol Just playing, fukk this b1tch......do the forumla.....ur age.....16 divided by 2 = 8 ....+7 = 15, dont go out with a girl who hasnt a hit puberty....sh1t, she probably still in diapers.......Damn, fukk her, and read the bible........
 
Top