Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

helpp.. need advice..

becomingme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. i recently met this girl on myspace, she is local and my age, veryyy attractive id say atleast hb8 or 9. I know meeting girls online is lame.. so i cut right to the chase with her and told her that id rather skip all the online talking and txting and just meet in person and get to know her better. and she agreed and we made plans to go get something to eat today. Well i just got a txt from her saying that shes not bailing but shes with her g/f rite now and shes bringing her along with us.. which i dont understand why but i guess just incase cuz she did meet me online and everything. she told me to bring a friend with me too, but not of my friends are available right now. I really need some advice on the situation, like how should i act with her friend there..? idk im an afc at heart lol.. some one give me some good advice..

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go alone

be charming and light heart, funny. talk as 20/80 rules..20% is you and 80% is her. Talk to both find out what they like to do activities. hobbies..etc

Sometime girl need to bring a friend since you she never met you before...also for security reason...

relax and have fun...

becomingme

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice... lol im good at pretending like im a don juan... but now that the pressures on 2 hours before the meeting .. im nervous as hell lol

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to music that pump you up
on the way to the meeting..talk to anyone, cashier, ask for time, direction, ...etc

You will loosen up ..whistle a favourite song..anything that put you in good mood and good energy....and smile