"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

helpful visualization

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
experts say that if you visualize yourself achieving certain goals, there is a great chance that you will do it, because you are being positive. AFC's who have a low self esteem or see themselves as ugly or can never find the right woman, these things seem to reappear all their lifetime. So, visualizing sucess, confidence, other dj skills done correctly is a must for any aspiring dj.
Doesn't this just make sense?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Knockout

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Yes it does. I visualize all the time even in my sleep and yep it works.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Im sure it does work but I never really bothered with it.
 

Chronic Future

New Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
ILL
Yep!

Check out some of pook's classic bible posts: he describes the importance of imagining yourself to be "The Great Catch" that all of the girls dream of. This way you will have confidence in yourself (Though it takes time), you will be much less likely to fail, and if you do, you will not be devastated by it. Instead you will figure "Hey, I can do better anyway. I am The Great Catch!"
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I find it's better to visualizein the short term. Imagining yourself in a sleek mustang with huge muscles and tons of friends is all well and good, but you need to work for those goals. So, instead, visualize yourself working out hard that day as soon as you wake up. Visualize yourself looking for a job that day. Visualize yourself meeting a new person that day.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top