Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m neoteric and in urgency of help.

Which one is better and more effective line to use – Can you be my girlfriend or Will you be my girlfriend? And what are the things I should say before saying this thing to her? What should I do and when should I say it? Should I ask for permission on courting her or go straight to the point asking her to be my girlfriend?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Small font hurts my eyes - V

Last edited by a moderator:

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I got that. But still, I can't find the right answer. If you could, please, just tell me what to do with my situation. I'm really new and inexperienced so I don't have any f***in idea what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Asesino
I’m neoteric and in urgency of help.

Which one is better and more effective line to use – Can you be my girlfriend or Will you be my girlfriend? And what are the things I should say before saying this thing to her? What should I do and when should I say it? Should I ask for permission on courting her or go straight to the point asking her to be my girlfriend?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Either of the two will do. The things you should say before this? Not much, really, just make sure that she likes you and that you like her.

Whatever you do, do not worry about what is to come. Life will bring you whatever it will, you're just here to learn.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Asesino
Okay, I got that. But still, I can't find the right answer. If you could, please, just tell me what to do with my situation. I'm really new and inexperienced so I don't have any f***in idea what to do.
For one thing re-read it.

For another just say. "Hey, you should be my girlfriend"

Simple as that.