"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Help!

Asesino

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Manila
I’m neoteric and in urgency of help.

Which one is better and more effective line to use – Can you be my girlfriend or Will you be my girlfriend? And what are the things I should say before saying this thing to her? What should I do and when should I say it? Should I ask for permission on courting her or go straight to the point asking her to be my girlfriend?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.


Small font hurts my eyes - V
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Asesino

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Manila
Okay, I got that. But still, I can't find the right answer. If you could, please, just tell me what to do with my situation. I'm really new and inexperienced so I don't have any f***in idea what to do.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
Originally posted by Asesino
I’m neoteric and in urgency of help.

Which one is better and more effective line to use – Can you be my girlfriend or Will you be my girlfriend? And what are the things I should say before saying this thing to her? What should I do and when should I say it? Should I ask for permission on courting her or go straight to the point asking her to be my girlfriend?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Either of the two will do. The things you should say before this? Not much, really, just make sure that she likes you and that you like her.

Whatever you do, do not worry about what is to come. Life will bring you whatever it will, you're just here to learn.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Asesino
Okay, I got that. But still, I can't find the right answer. If you could, please, just tell me what to do with my situation. I'm really new and inexperienced so I don't have any f***in idea what to do.
For one thing re-read it.


For another just say. "Hey, you should be my girlfriend"


Simple as that.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top