"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Help

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Why do girls turn really cold on me sometimes? I've been out with a few girls several times and after a few dates they turn very cold on me. Why do they turn this way and what should I do? This is really killing me. Please help me out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Adrian
Why do girls turn really cold on me sometimes? I've been out with a few girls several times and after a few dates they turn very cold on me. Why do they turn this way and what should I do? This is really killing me. Please help me out.
its happens to me to, your not their "type" as in your not good looking enough, girls say looks arent everyting. That means if your good looking and a dumbass, you'll only get far if shes a slut. If your ugly and smart, you'll get aways until shes sick of you paying for **** on dates and stops calling.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Adrian

you're way too vague. Give us some more insight into the dates and what happened etc. how were they cold.... was it when you asked certain questions? or what. explain it in detail bro :)
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
I don't think I can get anymore specific than I am right now because I feel really f***ed up at the moment but anyways....... They seem very open and warm at one point then the next day you see another side of them. They begin to ignore and treat you different in a not so nice manner.
 

Spiter

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
could be you come on too strong or become annoying somehow. I guess if you took a closer look at what exactly happens with each girl you might recognize a pattern of how you might be doing something she would eventually find annoying, like calling too much or being too pushy, and then you could change from there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top