Help

chandler flynn

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend started having sex since last month.We used Morning after pill just once that month.Her period was regular that month.We had sex this month,may be including ovulation day.We use condoms all the time.We always check the condom before and after use for any defect.There was no problem in condom.I found some white viscous discharge at the end of condom before ejaculation.I learnt that it is from girl.Now,this month,Her period is 4 days late.Should I be worried about pregnancy?I am scared to death now.She even has to encourage me to stay calm:3.So,guys,please give your opinions.Any will be helpful.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not really on the right message board for this type of advice. It sounds like you're looking for someone to reassure you she isn't pregnant. If she is, deal with it then. I wouldn't worry about it now. I've had three girls tell me they were pregnant. Two were lying.

chandler flynn

Reaction score
You're not really on the right message board for this type of advice. It sounds like you're looking for someone to reassure you she isn't pregnant. If she is, deal with it then. I wouldn't worry about it now. I've had three girls tell me they were pregnant. Two were lying.
Where should I be asking,bro?
I am new to this site.
I just wanna hear some tips from experienced guys.
Thank you anyway

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease up man, periods can be late and I mean really extremely late. Depends on the girl. Just get her a test and be done with it. All that worrying can be solved in 5 minutes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen girls be late many times in my life. 4 days isn't enough time to be worried. A lot of times, if the girl is worried, she will be late.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 days isn't really that big deal. Go to the drug store and get one of the tests that she pees on, that will tell you everything you need to know

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Morons of the Year: DO NOT USE MORNING AFTER PILL AS BIRTH CONTROL.

RU-486 (Mifepristone) is highly toxic and is supposed to be used when you got raped, not when you got laid.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RU 486 is intended for use by anyone who wants to ensure that they will not get pregnant, after an accident (condom breaks, drunken night of debauchery, didnt pull out in time)

RU-486 is intended to terminate a pregnancy that is less than 7 weeks along. While it is not intended to be relied on as birth control, two people who know they had an accident can get RU 486 to ensure that there will be no pregnancy. RU 486 floods the female body with the hormone that makes the female body believe it is already pregnant. Since the body already believes it is pregnant, the fertilized egg will not be able to implant in the lining of the uterus.

RU 486 is an over the counter medication that you can walk into Target and purchase. As a female who has clinically terminated a pregnancy because of an honest ooops, it is MUCH better (psychologically, emotionally and cost wise) to take RU 486 if there is the possibility that pregnancy could occur.

Please fvck responsibly :)

chandler flynn

Reaction score
Ease up man, periods can be late and I mean really extremely late. Depends on the girl. Just get her a test and be done with it. All that worrying can be solved in 5 minutes.
She tested it multiple times.It is negative.But,no mense yet.What should we do?

chandler flynn

Reaction score
H
I've seen girls be late many times in my life. 4 days isn't enough time to be worried. A lot of times, if the girl is worried, she will be late.
How long can stress delay period?She is having her finals and she has been having so many family problems.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want as always .... If its negative well thats great. From personal witness, up to two weeks even.

Finals, family and also the thought that is is late drives itself to be late even more. A stress cycle LOL.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen an entire period (4 weeks) missed in my day.